The Wii Fit Team!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Weekly Check in:

Completed 336 minutes last week... five hours and change. Goal was 270 minutes so I think I did okay!

Now I have to get my morning workload done so I can get some more time in!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Wow great job Frank, that's a lot of time!
    I met my goal, I did 165 minutes all together, divided over 3 times.
    Good luck this week to everyone!!:smile:
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go, JB!!!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Humm...is it just the three of us? Did we lose everyone else?
  • slm638
    slm638 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm still here...kinda lost track over the past few weeks.

I had originally said 30 min 3x/week...

I only did 2 days this past week and was with EA Active (just bought it), not Wii Fit...I find it's a much better workout, so will maybe combine the two, alternate or something like that...

Did 100 min in 2 days...not quite the goal, but overall not bad I figure...

Next week's goal...135 min over 3 days.

Great job the rest of you!
  • worlass
    worlass Posts: 21
    Options
    OK just joined this website a few days ago and i think its great. Been at if for a week and I have lost 3lbs:smile:
    I have a Wiii Fit i also have the Wii active which seems more intense than the Wii fit. You can use the balance bboard with some of the exercisies. Uses stretchy bands and has loads of workouts you can do or customize yyour own.
    I would like to join the Wii fit club too? What do you have to do and when do you have to check in.
    I walk my dog every day for an hour and I do the Wii every day 5 times a week I do 30mins and 2 times I do 20.
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Worlass-

You set your own goal for the team. Check in is on Tuesdays.

My goal is 3 times a week for 30 minutes each day on Wii Fit.

I mad3 85 minutes this week, but I also played tennis for 30 minutes over the weekend.

Good luck to everyone this next week.
  • buttabean14
    Options
    I want to join too! I have made a personal commitment to 30 min 5 times daily, but I'll promise you all that I'll do it 3 times a week. :-D
  • king4ar
    king4ar Posts: 25
    Options
    I WANNA JOIN!!! My poor wii fit just sits there and has for months... :sad:
    I wanna do 10 mins of wii fit every morning (I head to the gym after work) 5 days a week for a total of 50 mins a week!
    I'm also looking into getting some other fitness games.
    I will be here next Tuesday to check in!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    For the people who have Dance Dance Revolution, I just wanted to share that I graduated from level Basic to Difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: Now I just have to figure out Expert!

I was so happy, I did the Wii for a full hour yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're reaching your goals!!!!!
  • jam0525
    Options
    Gratz Fitgal!!! Woot
  • fitgal411
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? I'll try to get some Wii in today.
  • jam0525
    Options
    I've already got my 3 x 30 in for the week and I hope to get 2 more days this week.

Good Luck all!
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :glasses: good morning everyone the sun is shinning need to see if we have a tv that we can bring the wii outside yesterday i did 10 mins yoga 2times 10 mins free run.. i'm still in the obese and hope one day not to hear it.. not easy love debbie and family
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Another hour of Wii done for me! I am so ashamed of myself . . . I was really out of breath! (Dance Dance Revolution - Battle - level Difficult). I really need to get some actual Wii Fit in, since that is the name of this thread!:wink:
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    i'm slacking in the wii area...I have honestly not turned it on since joining this :noway: We have a large garden so I have been getting most of my exercise there, so between that and putting all of the vegetables up, I'm still burning the same amount of calories as the wii...so I guess when gardening is over, I'll have to hit the wii up again :smile: excuses, excuses...I know :bigsmile:
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    I have totally slacked on checking in with you guys. I need to get my butt back on track. I've been using my Wii tons, especially since I got the Cardio box. But since it's been nice out, I've been trying to run a little outside as well.

I have definitely met my goal of 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I usually do 45 mins or so.

But my eating hasn't been as good lately. I really need to get it back on track.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    So tomorrow is check-in day!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Me: 120 Wii minutes total and YES I DID reach my goal!:smile:

Candace - yes! Enough with the excuses!:laugh: But that is awesome you're planting a vegetable garden. That's always been my dream, but we have a small backyard and the soil isn't great.:ohwell:

Kolney - Good job on the exercise! I loooove to run outside. :love: I usually run in the mornings because it's so hot out now.
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join??? I just started MFP this month and one of my goals is to actually use my Wii a lot more! When I actually do my Wii I have fun...it's just the getting around to actually doing it! My goal is to use my Wii for atleast 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week!!!
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Is there a way to record your Wii fit exercise on MFP??? If I knew how many calories I were burning using my Wii fit that would be so awsome!!!!