The Wii Fit Team!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    To find the log, you go to your person, then graphs (a little circle in the corner) and then fit credits. It will have a button that says "activity log". You can choose light, medium, or hard exercise then enter your minutes. But what I don't get is, I clicked "hard" and it doubled the exercise minutes I put in.:huh: Well, I like logging in mfp better anyways.

Yes, I would definitely recommend Dance Dance Revolution. I get such a workout doing it! I like it because I have better eye-foot coordination than eye-hand.:ohwell: I've heard different opinions, though. One person I talked to thought it was too hard for them. But it would be fun to have a DDR workout buddy!:happy:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's odd that it doubled it, I have no idea :huh: I guess you're right, just stick to doing it here until someone comments about it.....maybe? LOL!
    I will consider DDR once I finish my 30 Day Shred level 2 perhaps, it will motivation!! I think I could prolly do it, am willing to try anyway :wink:
    Good luck everyone with the weekend!!! I just ate Swiss Chalet chicken, oops, so I'll be doing a lot of working out tomorrow!! Only went 50 Calories over tho, so that's something I suppose, lol! :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    I think I'll do the Wii again today for a while. I haven't been exercising as much as I should have (only have about 90 minutes since Thursday:grumble: ) I wonder if anyone's ever got all "perfect" on Advanced Step? I won't go that far, but I will try to improve my highest score.

I don't see any other scores posted here . . . well, I guess that's probably because check-in is Tuesday . . . I guess I'm just excited.:bigsmile:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My best score for step plus (hopefully the same as advanced step) was 593.

Still not perfect everytime though.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    My best score for step plus (hopefully the same as advanced step) was 593.

Still not perfect everytime though.

Woah! :noway: That sounds too high! Maybe the step plus isn't the same as the advanced step. What kind of movements do you do?
  • kaja
    Options
    red footsteps - straight on off
    blue footsteps - step off to the side
    green footsteps - kick
    purple footsteps - stepping on sideways

my highest for step basics with just red and blue footsteps was 350
  • fitgal411
    Options
    That sounds about right. I guess you're really good then!:tongue:

I didn't get higher than 336 steps in Advanced. Today is check-in day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas for a new challenge? Maybe we could focus on something to do with eating. Like the types of things to eat before you go on the Wii?
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    I only did the Wii once this week :blushing: I've been biking and Shreding instead.
    Humm, I don't usually eat before I get on, I get home from work, do my workout then make dinner then I eat. But we still have till Thurs for the steps right? It's going to be my break day tomorrow, so I'll do the Wii lol. I think my highest so far (ever) is 380 on the advanced step though, I don't know how she would possibly get 593, I get near perfect every time :blushing:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Welcome back Frank!

Just got back from vacation and will get on the week tonight for the first time in almost a week. Sounds like some great Advanced Step scores. Let you all know what I get.

What ever the challenge is for this week is fine by me.

JAM
  • jam0525
    Options
    My high score this week on the Advanced step is 490.
  • kaja
    Options
    how long is advanced step?
    step plus is 5 min long maybe its the time thats the difference???
  • jam0525
    Options
    The Advanced Step is 5 minutes.
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Ok ya, so she's right, lol! I don't know where I got 380 from, I guess I hadn't done it in longer than I thought :blushing: My best time before this was 580, not 380, oops! My best time today was 598! I'm going to do it again tomorrow to see if I can beat it, sweet :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    You guys are counting points, right????????? I am confused.:ohwell:

Glad to see we are getting back our motivation though!:happy:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Ya at the end where it adds up your totals (perfect, miss, ok), the total from there right? :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Ya at the end where it adds up your totals (perfect, miss, ok), the total from there right? :bigsmile:

:ohwell:

:huh:

:frown:

:sick:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Lol!
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You have all now just motivated me to go do Advanced Step and see if you can actually get 500-something points.:laugh:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    You can do it!! :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Okay, okay, you're right . . . it was actually 536 instead of 336.:indifferent: :laugh: So I guess that's my highest score for the week!

On another subject . . . I'm starting to get really irritated with my balance board. "You have trouble with balancing" "You should exercise every day" "Oh, no! You gained a pound!" "Did you eat lunch yet?!" Nag, nag, nag. If I chucked it out the window, I could still do the running part, right?:tongue: