The Wii Fit Team!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Welcome new people!:flowerforyou:

So today is check-in day for all of you who did the hula hoop contest. My top score is 290.
  • sarahjo3
    sarahjo3 Posts: 9
    Options
    I just got my wii and wii fit yesterday and am ready to get started. I was going to post on here for help/suggestions when I say this posting. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and I have been walking/jogging on my treadmill but was getting bored.
    Is it too late to join?
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I only got in one day at 45 mins this week, the 30 Day Shred has been killing me, and my knees so I've needed a lot of recoup time....Hopefully better this week.
    Oh and it's never too late to join,set your own goals and we check in on Tuesdays.
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    I have been so so so bad lately. My work schedule has been all out of whack so I've really been a slacker on the exercise. So I need to get back to it.

is the Hula hoop challenge finished? If so, what's the next one going to be? :smile:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    is the Hula hoop challenge finished? If so, what's the next one going to be? :smile:

Any ideas???????
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options

Any ideas???????

Maybe we could do a step one.

I'm so bad at thinking things like this up. Ugh
  • fitgal411
    Options

Any ideas???????

Maybe we could do a step one.

I'm so bad at thinking things like this up. Ugh

So do you want to make it like the hula hoop one? See who can get the most points in the least amount of time?
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    I would like a step challenge!! Advanced step or free step? :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    I would like a step challenge!! Advanced step or free step? :bigsmile:

I think maybe Advanced Step would be better? And then if you wanted to do Free Step also . . .
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Advance step would be good, then we don't have to track the time too :bigsmile: When do u want to start and check in? :smile:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi just got a wii fit yesterday and have done 45mins yesterday and 45 mins today so far.
    am enjoying the aerobics especially the step ones.
    i'd love to join in with any challenges going.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Advance step would be good, then we don't have to track the time too :bigsmile: When do u want to start and check in? :smile:

Let's start today and check in next Thursday. Whoever has the highest number of points wins this challenge!!!:happy:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Sounds good!! Ready.......Go!!! LOL.
    Welcome Kaja, as you can see we've started a challenge. If you wanted to join the team as well, we each set our own goals and we check in on Tuesdays. Good luck!
    And good luck to anyone who is taking part in the challenge!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jbourque
    jbourque Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've had a Wii fit for the past year, and I've grown bored with it. I'd lilke to join this "club'. I have also just bought the Wii fit active, so I'll be incorporating that into my workout as well. Did I understand that the check in date is on Tuesdays?

My goal would be to lose 30 pounds by November.

I am trying to go in small steps and just look towards the ten pounds. I have a wedding dress I ABSOLUTELY need to get into by next summer. It's a size 10 and I'm not there yet.

I'm hoping this Wii fit group will help get me there, along with all the other great support I get from you great people on this site.
  • kaja
    Options
    bit confused - i can't find advanced step. :frown:
    in the aerobics section there is step basics and step plus and free step.
    Was it the step plus you mean? Or is there an advanced step that i haven't unlocked yet?
  • fitgal411
    Options
    bit confused - i can't find advanced step. :frown:
    in the aerobics section there is step basics and step plus and free step.
    Was it the step plus you mean? Or is there an advanced step that i haven't unlocked yet?

I think it's the step plus. I'll have to check.
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Don't know if Wii Fit has changed their programming. For me it is Advanced Step that had to be unlocked after doing a certain amount of Basic Step and achieving certain scores.
  • kaja
    Options
    Maybe its called different things in different countries. I'm in the UK.
    But your advanced step sounds like step plus - the one under step basics.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    My highest step score so far is 336. I found out that if you point your toes and make your hands into fists when you kick (in advanced step), you'll get "Perfect" every time!:wink:

I just found the part of Wii Fit where you can log your exercises, but I'm a little confused. It says I exercised for twice as many minutes as I actually did.

Also did Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii and got to "Expert" level.:smile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Welcome back Frank!
    I will admit I haven't done the step yet, did 30 Day Shred instead today. I find if I kick really high on those ones tho I always get perfect, and I really feel it in the butt later :blushing:
    I still haven't found where to log your exercises, but I know what you mean. The minutes that they add up for you on screen are less than the actual time you work out (I've timed it because I swore I was on it longer than it said and was right). I think it's because they don't take into account the time you're in the menu screen and doing your body test etc. Is that what you mean?
    I'm very intrigued about this Dance Dance Revolution, I keep hearing about it. You rec recommend it I assume? I like to mix things up so I don't get bored :bigsmile: