170-147lbs [pics] Warning: Undies D:

Options

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!! There is no reason for you to try and lose anymore :)
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    Smokin!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    Awesome job!! And I have the same undies LOL
  • sheilanelson
    sheilanelson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB !!!!! you look awsome !!! cant wait until my belly looks that good :)
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you? If you continue to work out you will continue to burn cal's and tone muscle.... which is better than "losing weight" now that you are at a healthy weight. I would say 135 is a good goal if you are 5ft 5in or less....don't make it unatainable, you don't want to burn out ...you've come so far!!!
  • DaltonsMom910
    Options
    You look great! I would say just maintain & focus on strength training/toning. You dont need to be too skinny.. you need to leave some meat on your bones, lol
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I think you could get down to 140lbs and maintain that. Your body looks really proportioned! At 140lbs, I would recommend working on toning/building muscle. You may gain back a bit but you will look even slimmer and really sleek. But in the end, its up to you. If you feel happy with yourself now, thats all that matters!
  • fuzz_pawz
    Options
    Wow, you look great, girl! I don't know you, but I'm proud of you, hahaha!

You are a pretty girl, even when you were "bigger" (which by the way, you didn't look at all like 170lbs), glad you've worked hard for what you want. Keep up that good work!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I would just caution getting hung up on a number. Why is that particular number your goal? Are you healthy? Do you want to tone more?
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's really a feeling you must have and decision you must make to continue to drop weight or maintain. BUT if you want my answer I would maintain your weight and continue to workout and then I'm sure you will tone up and have a better feeling of "being done". :smile:
  • apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Your look awesome, great job! It's always fun to see someone you same size and shape, I started a 176 and am exactly 147 right now and we seemed to be shaped alike;-) Thanks for sharing!!!
  • janellis1
    janellis1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You really look great. You don't need to lose anymore.....You don't want to be skinny with no curves. Enjoy your size I would love to be there.
  • snaus70
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Weight is just a number, and it is how you feel about how you look that is important!! Don't forget to take into account that you must have some lean muscle mass, because I also am 5'7" and weigh 148 now and I do not look anywhere NEAR that proportional (I am in a size 10-12, and even when I was 135 lbs have NEVER been a size 4!!!!) :grumble: LOL But, someday, I shall!!! hehe When I get to look as good as you I will be happy to maintain! :smile:
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job. You certainly shouldn't be embarassed of your undies pic! In terms of whether to 'keep going' or not, I think you'll know when you're happy to stop, well, I know i did. Why not up your calories a wee bit and start to head toward maintenance cals? You're doing absolutely fabulous!
  • Phoenixk26
    Options
    What a beautiful smile and a great bod! I definitely think you should start working on maintenance. You look great!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Excellent job,just maintain now and enjoy your new body!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations. Why don't you maintain for now and see how you feel in a few months? Maybe focus on something else, like a great fitness goal or other life goal?
  • allnewskinnyme
    allnewskinnyme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) I'm aiming for your thighs!
  • Jess11079
    Options
    I think you look amazing....forget about the 12lbs.....just concentrate on maintaining the weight your at.
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I would definitely just maintain, you don't need to lose anymore. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!