Amazing! Congrats!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! wowzers...what a inspiration you are..this is amazing..you look awesome..keep up the great work
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.....omg this is awesome congratulations!!
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! Great job!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Unbelievable results! Congrats on your wonderful and inspirational weight loss!!!!
  • MadIrish
    Options
    You are amazing! Keep up the awesome work!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You sir, are a true inspiration and living proof that it can be done! It is all in the mind and not the weight like some people use as an excuse. I can only hope not only that you reach your final goal and get as healthy as possible, but also that this story gets to those out there who need to see that the only ones holding them back from losing weight and achieving their goals are themselves.

Best of luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

this...absolutely amazing!!!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great Loss, You look Great!
  • stateq2
    stateq2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • You look amazing! Nice job!
  • theresa029
    Options
    Wow! 301 lbs! Amazing! you're an incredible person! :)
    Thats a lot of hardwork and patience. You really deserve being healthy!
  • Bvandergriff74
    Options
    I can only echo what has already been said...and said again! WOW! :) Amazing story, for an amazing guy. Thanks for sharing!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I know you are very proud of yourself and you should be. Inspiring...way to go!
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have to say, you inspire me more than the "always fit" people in MFP!! To see someone struggle, and succeed is the best motivator! For people like me, it's a breath of fresh air to see someone who has lived the life of obesity, and changed their life through hard work, than to constantly hear someone who has never had a problem with weight, give you advice. You are amazing! Thanks for the motivation to keep going!! :D
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That was the most inspiring story I have read!! I'm crying reading your story. Perhaps because I'm at the beginning of my own journey. Last year I just couldn't pull it together, and I have a lung disease and am on steroids and just felt like I was losing the battle of my life...

Thank you so much for sharing and being an example that it can be done...
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! To do that all on your own like that is amazing! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story!!
  • phattiepatty
    phattiepatty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! WOW! I am so happy I joined!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Again, I ditto what everyone else has said. Thank you for sharing your amazing story. You are living proof of what can be done with hard work and sheer determination. I know you will be an inspiration to many!! Hope is never lost!!! Good luck in your ongoing journey and upcoming surgeries. So I will quote you ..."OMG!!". Well done and congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • ipanda70
    Options
    Amazing! I was very admirable of your suc
    cess. You look great! Keep pushen on.........:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!