Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Replies

• FITOVER50_MYS
    FITOVER50_MYS Posts: 3 Member
    wow. very nice!!!! do you have any tips to share?
  • tara_jm
    tara_jm Posts: 33 Member
    AWESOME pics ladies!! Well done :-D

I recently met and goal and did a thread, but here are the pics again. 3 sons ages 2,4 and 7 - finished my family and was time to get back into SHAPE! I love being fit!

From this
    DSCF7328-1.jpg
    and this
    4weeksdiff.jpg
    to this
    IMG_04662-1.jpg
    and this
    IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

in 4 months!!

You are now my inspiration! I look like your before picture and I would love to know how you got to your after photos in 4 months!

It's also great to see that your belly is flat even with the stretch marks below your belly. I'm worried that I will still have sloppy skin from mine, so it's very motivating to see that your tummy is flat!

Great work!!!
  • WOW this thread is inspiring me for sure!! I have 2 boys, 6 yrs and 6 months, and have had 5 surgeries in 6 yrs as well as being on constant meds so my body is in rough shape. I am 10lbs down and working on it. These pics are exactly what I needed to kick my butt into gear today. THANKS and way to go ladies.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    You all are such an inspiration!!! .... I have one child, 4yo and trying to find the time to workout is what bothers me. I work full time and a single parent. Any tips or good videos I could do at home would be great!
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    You are all an inspiration! I look forward to being able to post my pics on here at some point.
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    bump
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Everyone just looks great!
    This is a few months after the baby number 4 (total of five pregnancies) where I was all of one pound less than when I delivered (175lbs)
    IMG_2120.jpg

Here I am after starting to finally EAT about 1800 cals a day non-workouts and 2300 or so on workout days at 156lbs with heavy lifting
    2012-02-02_185854-1.jpg
    2012-02-02_190258-1.jpg
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Wow! You look great. Keep up the good work. I too am the same height as you..Keep up the good work:happy:
  • You ladies are amazing! I can't wait to post one day.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    101lbs gone... I went from a size 20 jean to a size currently a 11 in Juniors, my 11's are getting lose though so won't be long it'll be 9/10 I'm 5'3. Start weight 250lbs current weight 149lbs, goal weight is 120lbs.

101lbsgone-1.jpg

driver-1.jpg

My newest license was taken in January.
  • 2 c-sections, 33lbs lost so far SW 180, CW 147, Hoping to loose another 20lbs yet! 5 feet tall
    side180vs147v2.jpg
    front180vs147v2.jpg

You look so happy in your "after" picture! You look great!
  • bump
  • Wow, amazing results, ladies! Hopefully I will be here in a few months :)
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    THESE PICS ARE ALL AWESOME...EACH OF YOU DESERVES A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!! GREAT WORK!
  • mom of four boys

not done the wieght loss journey yet ;) I call these pics, so far so good ;)

sofarsogood011512.jpg

DSC03120.jpg

You look amazing! How did you get your stomach to look that good? And how long? Great job!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    You all have done such amazing jobs! I look forward to the day when I also can post an awesome before and after pic! Congrats you all and keep up the fabulous work!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Everyone just looks great!
    This is a few months after the baby number 4 (total of five pregnancies) where I was all of one pound less than when I delivered (175lbs)
    IMG_2120.jpg

Here I am after starting to finally EAT about 1800 cals a day non-workouts and 2300 or so on workout days at 156lbs with heavy lifting
    2012-02-02_185854-1.jpg
    2012-02-02_190258-1.jpg

AMAZING!!!! YOu look fabulous!
  • Do you ever notice how everyone looks so much younger after they lose weight! Great job!
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    You all look GREAT!!! I cant wait till I meet my goals that I've set for myself... Looking forward to it!! :smile: Thanks for all your pics you are truly inspirational!! XO! :heart:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    bump for sure, you ladies look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!