THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I so needed to see this!!! I'm 36, 5'4, heaviest was 220 and currently 196 and feeling like I'm never going to go any lower!!! Thank you! Oh, and only 1 c-section :)
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Wow!!! All of you ladies are very insipiring to me!!! I have 5 kids that range in age from 11 down to 2 1/2....I am finally starting to make time for myself and I look forward to posting before and after pics in the near future!! :) This will keep me going!!!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    All of you ladies look AMAZING! I really needed to see this as I've been really discouraged. I've only had one c-section but I gained 90lbs during the pregnancy. Hopefully, I will be able to post my pictures near the end of my journey. Congratulations all of you and thank you!!!
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    bump
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 172, jean size 14

HarbourFamily1-29-11067.jpg

7 weeks, 2 lbs, and 7 inches later (size 12 pants)

2012-02-19090700.jpg

Still have a long way to go, but so thrilled I am seeing results!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Bump!!

Only starting my journey but all you yummy mummies are giving me something to look forward to. Roll on the day I can post my before and after pics.
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    awesome...good job...
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :smile: bumping:smile:
  • luckypoisonivy
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing! I had lost 40 lbs before unexpectedly getting pregnant again and cant wait to keep it up after the baby comes in july! This post is truely inspiring.
  • Veta145
    Veta145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. That is where I want to be.
  • Veta145
    Veta145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me and to all of us. Coming from the same weight 260lbs today I started and thought I weighed 260lbs but actual weigh 245lbs.
  • butterflykoffee
    butterflykoffee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have now read through all 17 pages of these posts and can't wait to post my b/a pictures. I am an old mom as my youngest will be 16 in May but it is finally time for me!! Everybody keep up the good work!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    WOW! You all look amazing! I started my journey last year at almost 200 I am about 148 now I have almost 20 lbs to go but I am still proud of where I am. Um cant figure out how to add pics!
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: AMAZING progress, and absolutely beautiful ladies AND results! I am a little over a month into my journey - starting weight was 250, and as of Monday I am down 19 pounds to 231. The progress is happening, and I cannot wait to post MY pic! Long term goal: 145 pounds. Short term goal: 190. Maybe when I hit my 190, I will post a progress pic! I am TERRIFIED of the loose "baby" saggy skin right now though........horribly terrified.......I have been overweight for SO long now (at least 10 years), so I am afraid the "stretch of my 10 lb. baby back in 2002 is going to haunt me for eternity.....Lord I hope not.....I would almost rather be big than flabby and saggy.....but we'll see....maybe I'll get lucky!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! nine pounds is a HUGE difference. I'm so proud no matter how much you lose, you still are making better choices and that's all that matters in the long run! Best of luck!
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am loving these!! Thanks to everyone for posting their pics - what great inspiration! You all look fantastic!
  • Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    fat-1-1.jpgbeforeoctober2008lside.jpgskinny.jpg

Oh my children are 18,13,9 and 7
  • Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    This was the most fun to read. I loved seeing all these photos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!