Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    and cuddling/sharing a bed with someone.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Strawberries- something about all those seeds :noway:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

It's a good thing I live in Texas because I can't stand most enclosed shoes. It's sandals for most of the year for me.

And I'm the exact opposite.. I hate wearing sandals and flip flops because my feet feel really gross and dirty after I've walked around outside awhile.
  • californiahomegirl
    Options
    TV, Celine Dion (voice only, not the person), Oprah Winfrey, toupees, Hawaii
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Goonies.

You take that back right now.
  • Lizziecx3
    Options
    I hate bell peppers, american cheese, fish, and bacon.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Mint! I can barely manage minty toothpaste and don't get me started on mint chocolate chip ice cream! Why would you want to do that to chocolate chips!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Beer. :sick:
  • maidentl
    Options
    menudo!!!! ugh

The band or the food?
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Twilight
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    haha! I hate everything related to twilight and i loathe nicky minaje.. mybrother and sister are obsessed and i cannot stand her!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie.
    Slimy, textureless, tastes of nothing but spice you put in it, makes me gag.
    Not to mention the aversion caused by the strong feelings of solidarity I feel with my brother, the jack-o-lantern.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Creamy ice cream and any book with a map on the first page, I'll read anything at all but I just can't get past that map!
  • _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Beer. :sick:

Yup, I hate beer too. And soda/fizzy drinks. Drinks should not have bubbles in my opinion. With the possible exception of champagne.

Also milk. Just yuk.
  • redpat74
    Options
    Doritos. I hate the smell of them! I want to puke every time I see the package! It doesn't matter what the flavor may be...ranch (yukko!!!). If I had to choose between being fat or eating Doritos, I would choose being fat!
  • maidentl
    Options
    Pumpkin pie.
    Slimy, textureless, tastes of nothing but spice you put in it, makes me gag.
    Not to mention the aversion caused by the strong feelings of solidarity I feel with my brother, the jack-o-lantern.

Agreed. Pumpkin pie is some nasty business.

I love John Mayer even thought a lot of people hate him. Those people are wrong. :tongue:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Most people seem to like beer, alcohol, etc. but I don't. Don't like the stuff one bit.
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    Bacon, TV, video games, cake, most pop music, owning a car (public transit & walking woo!), traditional running shoes (Vibrams!), texting with people around that I could be talking to, and bottled water.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Creamy ice cream and any book with a map on the first page, I'll read anything at all but I just can't get past that map!

hahahahaha the map on the first page.... hahahahaha I am laughing out loud no joke. wtf?!?! I think I am missing something most books I read don't have maps on them hahahahah :laugh: .... honestly, I think I would continually be looking at the map too this cracks me up!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    "Toning" shoes. Ugly shoes don't make your backside smaller any more than short hair makes your face thinner.

I wear toning shoes. lol

Not for the toning though, they don't do jack.
    they're just really comfy and I'm on my feet a lot.
    And they're not nearly as ugly as some kind of orthopedic shoes. LOL