Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Also, in television commercials that show kids eating or drinking and they get food on their face... it's not cute!

I knew a grown woman once who ate like this. I couldn't stop staring at her. It was like watching a bloody traffic accident.
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    marzipan
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Mango...*shutters*
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hummus and chickpeas. I don't even like the smell of them. Yeeeeeeuk.
  • ChelsChubzz
    Options
    Marshmellows, pancakes, syrup
    Taylor swift
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Oh, I should also add Star Wars. Do not like at all. Everyone seems shocked when I say this.

(I do like Star Trek, though...)

I love Star Wars, and I will say the last 3 SUCKED.

I don't *loathe* Star Wars, but I don't care for it at all. It's one of those things that I just go smile and go "mmm, suuuure." Along with Firefly (and the Beatles). SORRY! And yeah, Trek rules.

As for hate , though, Harry Potter. UGH! All of the characters bother me, and it feels like they are just people who only vaguely care about each other, united against a common enemy (though with very little true ideological conviction), and behind a common "leader." Plus Harry's parents who are supposed to be heroes are just horrible people. I could really go on but I'll just say that the worst thing is that it's been incorporated into "geekdom," and I will never forgive Twilight for that.
  • jhayes28
    jhayes28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I HATE ice...I don't like ice in my drinks at all. I'd rather have warm pop than having to add ice.

I also loathe reality shows! It feels like anyone can get a reality show these days!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    talking on the phone. I absolutely HATE it!!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Babies. Jessie J. Shorts worn as outdoor clothing. Reality shows. Sci-fi (except Firefly). The Godfather movies.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Chris Brown, Drake, Pasta :/
  • scentexpress
    Options
    All those freaking energy drinks!!! Red Bull, Monster, 5 hr.....etc. etc.... they are disgusting! I've never been able to tolerate more than 1 sip of them before I toss those nasty overpriced things into the garbage can.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    reality tv
    pop music like adele
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had eggs. I hate the smell of them cooking, the texture, and the taste. I can handle them in things like baked goods, pancakes, etc. The funny part....I have a farm raising chickens and eggs.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    weed,pot ,420, what ever i hate it....and yes i have smoked it.... : P)
  • coloschick
    Options
    I am a teacher and I just about got kicked out of the teacher's lounge when I told them I hate seafood, milk, and BEER! Actually, I am not a fan of any alcohol unless it is a margarita or tastes like Koolaid. In addition, I am not a fan of water. Can you see why I am a Diet Coke addict?????
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    Watermelon.... blah! :oP
  • invisibubble
    Options
    talking on the phone. I absolutely HATE it!!!
    This as well.
  • invisibubble
    Options
    Oh, oh! All live action kids' shows. This includes everything from tot to teen.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Shrimp. Pretty much all shellfish but I have an especially strong disdain for shrimp. If I even look at it I feel sick. Not allergic, just really dislike it that much. LOL

I like shrimp mostly.. unless i have to see them with their heads/faces/legs. ACK!!!!!!!!!!

Cooked and breaded. That's the way they should be in nature. LOL
  • Tasolie
    Tasolie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!!!!!! BLAAAAA I WOULD RATHER SET MY HAIR ON FIRE THAN DRINK COFFEE!!!!