Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• pkthv1
    pkthv1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... thanks for helping the rest of us have the courage to continue!
  • busymnmom
    Options
    WOW!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!! Such an inspiration!!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! A true inspiration :)
  • mammy55
    Options
    Hip hip hooray for you! It's an amazing story and also very inspiring. Keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • onewithwings
    Options
    Kudos to you! You rock!

My sister is slated to have stomach bypass surgery. To me, I feel that is cheating. (JMHO)
    I'm bound and determined NOT to have surgery.

I'm so proud of you for not taking that route!

~OWW~
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wowee wow wow!!! AMAZING! Such an inspiration!! Best of luck with your surgeries!
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am taking away the day by day concept, give it all for that day..........eventually the pot of gold will show itself. Thank you so much for sharing your story! Continued success on your future endeavors!
  • slimjelly
    slimjelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What you've managed to accomplish is so great it makes me want to cry tears of happiness for you. Thanks for sharing your story with us all here it is truly inspiring and very motivating for us all on the weight loss journey.
  • fgraddy
    fgraddy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. I just started today and alot of what you said in your post will pertain to me. I am 435 lbs, I think, Will try and get an acurate weight tomorrow. Keep up the good work and keep posting.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Outstanding story! Best of luck in the upcoming surgery!
  • Notta
    Notta Posts: 38
    Options
    As I read your journey to get your life back, I found myself choking up a tad ... just a tad. I'm so proud of you! And, we don't even know one another. Your post warms my heart. Here's to "Keep on keeping on".
  • slippymcgee
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. What a journey you've had...seems like you might be stronger than you think or give yourself credit for...Keep it up!!
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to everyone! What an amazing job you did and without surgery! I am so proud of you! You know there is people on here who watch and read what others say, and never post a single thing. Reading your story can reach out to others and help them break ground, just as you did. Good luck to you with your knees and your skin removal surgery. You have had a long and hard road you can see it by your pictures. You did it!
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Very nice story of yours, keep up the good work! Look at your arms!!
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job man! You are an inspiration to me! WOW!
  • mrsvandenberg
    Options
    Wow.. .Good Job!
  • CrazyCaliColtFan
    Options
    FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I don't know you but I am soooo happy for you! What an amazing transformation... chokes me up a bit even. I hope you are proud of your accomplishment cause as you know it is not easy!

Great job and huge hug!:drinker:
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look fantastic!!!!
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Truly amazing. You are and will be an inspiration to others for the rest of your life. Congratulations and continue with your journey.
  • amber95823
    amber95823 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, and I started my day out being discouraged because I have just over a hundred lbs. to lose. I so admire the persistence and dedication that you have shown to get to where you are! I wish nothing but the best for you and please keep us updated. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!