<< my smile
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Legs, tatas, hair, smile and eyes.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm really fascinated by my hipbones. They've been hidden for so long!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    My boobies and eyes. Yep, they rock
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love my legs! Everyone tells me I have killer legs. They look good without heels, and amazing with heels.

I also love my chest. (Yes, I like having large breasts.)

I also love my face in general. I think i have nice lips and I like my eyes and face of my shape as a whole.

... Basically I think I'm pretty good looking and that will only improve as I get healthier. (Yup, I'm vain.)
  • JLesk
    JLesk Posts: 12
    Options
    my boobs!
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    My dimples when I smile and strangely my newish hourglass figure...I'm not saying I'm perfect - I still have a gut, but I guess I have a nice silouette.

I think I'm most proud of my legs though - my calves are definitely the first place I noticed change
  • TwistedBanana
    Options
    I am kind of in amazement over my body in general.

When I was young I thought there were no redeeming qualities. Then a whole brand new human grew inside it. Then I gave birth to that little human *at home* (RAWR!) After that, I nourished that little human with my body for close to 2 years.

That process alone allowed me to appreciate the beautiful function of my own body. But now at close to 40 I can look at my body and see the beautiful aesthetics of it. I can look in the mirror and see beautiful curves that are both soft and touchable and strong. I can appreciate that while I still want to keep improving that there are parts of me that others wish they had.

Edited to change stupid typos :wink:

what a beautiful response :) I have yet to have my own child, but I think our bodies are so amazing to be able to create life!! And my favorite part I suppose are my shoulders I have days when I love my curves, but mostly cause they're getting smaller :)
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am loving my arms.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Gosh...I guess I'm a bit egocentric because I love everything in my body. There are only a couple of things that I DON'T like...
    I love my butt, my waist, my hair, my smile, my hands, my shoulders...

I guess my arms are the least favourite part because they are not toned and they should. Also my legs are too thick...but hey, I wear skirts and shorts anyway :D