THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• hrvatskivegas
    Options
    WoW! That is applause worthy
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    6347531_97.jpg
    [/quote]

Well done and awesome shirt!!! Go Steelers!!!
  • Treyes72
    Options
    Can't get mine to post:grumble:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Way to go! Can I ask (as another mom trying to lose weight) what exercise did you do? Also what did you eat? I need some direction as I've let myself go yet again.....help! Thanks. :)

I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid and being 267 lbs when first starting out i couldnt do too much exercise. I started out swimming everyday with the kids nothing strenuous. when it got too cold I started walking everyday at first just around the corner to the park and back (about 2 blocks) then I just kept increasing it. then joined a gym after losing 60 lbs and started doing a few exercise tapes. I usually exercise 45-60 mins a day. As for eating feel free to look at my food diary for ideas. I suggest looking at other peoples diaries that have lost quite a bit also. Good Luck you can do it , just stick with it, DONT GIVE UP
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic thread and an encouragement to others. Well done everyone.
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! So inspiring!! I was 142 when I got pregnant with my son in Dec 2008. In February of 2010 i was sick of the mom belly and extra flab and joined MFP after losing a few pounds on my own. I tracked calories and did 30 Day Shred, and these were my results in 3 months. I'm 8weeks pregnant with my 2nd now (22lbs lighter than starting weight with my first!), so i hope i can muster up the motivation to get back to this point after #2 is born!!

BEFOREAFTER.jpg

Edit: I'm only 5'3 :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You ROCK, Lucia!!!
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump! I need this thread when I have down days!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    oooh, best thread! I am at my half way point, cant wait to be a full success story!

Also struggle with my belly and i dont think the loose skin will ever go away, but we will see!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Very, very inspirational! You all look amazing.
  • Treyes72
    Options
    I give up...can't get my pics to post.
  • tnews43
    Options
    Just what I needed today!! You ladies have done awesome!!! Ok now I think I can get to the gym!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    holy crap, ladies! this is where I'm coming when I need motivation! I am most of these before pics and jsut starting out! way to go!
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! I'm hangin' onto this one. These pics are priceless! I'm definitely inspired and will be posting here soon. :)
  • ksraider
    ksraider Posts: 107
    Options
    bump
  • jennifer0626
    jennifer0626 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired. Thanks ladies! Keep them coming.
  • Sepheriel
    Options
    Wow all your stories are so inspiring!!!! I am 49 years old and mother of two sons (22 & 18 yrs). I had c-sections with both and gained a lot with each pregnancy. I lost it all after the first one but had a hard time after my second. I was heavy for years but the weight really climbed in 2007. I was at about 267 when I started in March 2010 (the picture is a little older but believe me, I ran from cameras back then lol) and I've lost almost 100 pounds (I did lose the 100 but went off my plan during the holidays and quickly gained 10 lbs back of which I have taken off about 4 so far). I still have about 25 pounds to go and seeing all your before and after pictures are so inspiring!!!! The before picture was from a high school reunion picnic that I didn't want to attend because I was so heavy and felt horrible about myself.
    beforeandafter.jpg
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

Oh wow! Your beautiful! Great job!
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    36 weeks pregnant...280-290lbs(i was 298 in labor)
    IMG_0010.jpg

about 3 weeks after having my baby. about 265-270lbs
    Picture013.jpg

about 3 weeks ago at 178(i'm 176 now but not a big difference)
    012712170145.jpg

stunning!!
  • charliesmagic
    Options
    6347531_97.jpg

Well done and awesome shirt!!! Go Steelers!!!
    [/quote]

Ditto on the weight loss and Go Steelers!!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!