THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• Sepheriel
    Options
    About the stomach flap from c-sections, there is a non-surgical laser technique that works!!!! I saw it done on the show "The Doctors" and plan to do it when I get to my goal. I'm not sure if it's permanent or if it needs to be redone every so often.
  • charliesmagic
    Options
    AWESOME pics ladies!! Well done :-D

I recently met and goal and did a thread, but here are the pics again. 3 sons ages 2,4 and 7 - finished my family and was time to get back into SHAPE! I love being fit!

From this
    DSCF7328-1.jpg
    and this
    4weeksdiff.jpg
    to this
    IMG_04662-1.jpg
    and this
    IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

in 4 months!!

Pretty please share your secrets! Congrats on your success!!!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lindseykp
    Options
    bump
  • bfl2010
    bfl2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Before
    MOTHERSDay2009web.jpg
    After:
    Bridget1-7-20121814.jpg

You look so awesome! & love your haircut too!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44-year old, 5'2", mother of two (12 and 4). Starting weight was 157 lbs and I exceeded my goal in August 2011 of 122 lbs. I gained some weight over the holidays and I'm working to get those off again. Good luck to all the mom's out there!

beforeafter_03.jpg
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    Wow you look great!! I was about the same weight with my second child too, and I'm down to 139 as well now, but still haven't lost the "kangaroo pouch" if you know what I mean. What program did you use? I'm currently doing P90X and I'm getting results, still want to lose a few more. Thanks for posting, very motivating for me! :)
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    06/18/2011

2011-06-18.jpg

Now :)

2012-02-211.jpg
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Love these!
  • tarasalazar416
    Options
    You look amazing. Im just starting this out and im starting at 276.00, and my youngest is 5 yrs old. Looking at everyone on here and seen how big they started and where they are at now, has been a motivation. Keep up the good work, and again you look really good congrats on where you are at now..... :bigsmile:
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Its amazing how much younger you look after losing the weight! Awesome!
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 and celebrated my 5 year anniversary too! I just had my second kid in December which was a c-section so I have a lot to lose off my tummy. I am 5' 3" and 171lbs. I hope to be 140 by next year....Can we be friends, I need motivation!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You are proof that anything is possible! Hurray!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bumpitybump need this ammo in my corner for bad days... it can be done and i will do it... and repeat every day until i'm there!
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    06/18/2011

2011-06-18.jpg

2012-02-211.jpg

in only 6 months you look great! I look a lot like you did in the first pic. What did you do?

7775895.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44-year old, 5'2", mother of two (12 and 4). Starting weight was 157 lbs and I exceeded my goal in August 2011 of 122 lbs. I gained some weight over the holidays and I'm working to get those off again. Good luck to all the mom's out there!

beforeafter_03.jpg

This lady is MY inspiration!!!! I can't wait to look like you!!!!!
  • Krisgren
    Options
    Wow just amazing you guys!! I love that there are so many moms out there on the same mission with similar goals. What wonderful inspiration, I won't go into my story on here but will just say 4 kids most over 10 pounds my belly isnt pretty lol, you guys give me some hope, thank you!!!
  • icanmakepeople
    icanmakepeople Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to post on here. hopefully by the summer - cross your fingers!
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    06/18/2011

2011-06-18.jpg

2012-02-211.jpg

in only 6 months you look great! I look a lot like you did in the first pic. What did you do?

7775895.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks!! and i do CLASSES!!! i love them.. (Zumba, Aerobics, Cardio core..etc) and eating better of course.. lots of veggies and chicken! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!