200 pounds lost as of today!!

Options

Replies

• jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! You have worked hard and you have done an amazing job. You are one hell of an inspiration. I am so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself. Congratulations on a greaaaaaaaaat weightloss. You are awesome.
  • candiceh619
    Options
    amazing!
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are soooo inspiring to me!!!! I quit getting weighed cuz it either said a fraction or nothing at all. The #'s have always had power over me..but I've kept at it and I can totally identify with the 2 min and feeling close to death!!!! That's how I felt the first time I got on my elipticla bike!!! I'm up to 17 min now!!! So, keep at it and keep posting!!!! Thank you so much for your story!!!:happy:
  • imanewwoman11
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Enjoy today; revel in what you have accomplished; celebrate your success!

You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your awesome story!:flowerforyou:
  • Murlin54
    Murlin54 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring. Congratulations. You look great and your pics are very motivating. Thanks for sharing.
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    you are living proof that people can change. thanks for inspiring all of us.
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow! Wow! Wow! I am so inspired by you!

Blessings,
    Loree
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Lifechanging!!!!!
  • just WOW!!!!! SO inspiring! :)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing an amazing job!
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are one strong wrong. You know what you want and do it. Hard work really paid off. Healthy is 2012 . Thanks for sharing your awesome life changing story.

Keep up the good work
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! simply beautiful
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    WOW! Talk about an inspiration!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing ... congrats
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell you guys how much your comments mean to me!!! Intellectually I know that I look better but while you guys can see the change, I still see myself as picture #1 - the before. I think my self esteem is going to take some time to catch up to my body. Also, when I work out I see the huge glut of skin hanging down and forget that it is still so much better then where I came from.

If my story is inspiring to anyone, that makes me so happy. There is nothing special about me. It is hard work, learning from mistakes and hanging in there when times get tough. If I can do this anyone can!!!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    YOU ROCK AND YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You have my most sincere congrats!!! You are amazing!!!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's completely awesome. Rock on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!