Butt Bible Results !

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Oh, I had it backwards. Thanks meli_mel!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Butt Bible folks, here's another great (20min) lower body workout you might enjoy:

Buns of Envy http://youtu.be/Liy4VCMs91k

Thanks, Shaz! I just subscribed to it so I can go back. :)
  • Marlinedorcinvil
    Marlinedorcinvil Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Your bum looks amazing! I will be getting this ASAP! :)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Nice butt! lol I am soo ordering those DVD's !!
  • jjclark529
    Options
    if you save the picture to your computer, you should be able to see the whole thing bbplan.png

Thanks!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your butt looks awesome! I may have to get this workout.
  • Shawnjay75
    Shawnjay75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! That's the kinda workout I need...you look awesome! That's the main reason I'm on here...lift my booty, tone up and maintain my current weight...

People have suggested that I lift weight...did you do any lifting???
  • DominiqueSJay
    DominiqueSJay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I finally started this today. No before pics because ain't nobody gonna wanna see those. :ohwell: The calorie burn isn't great, but the butt burn is! She was cracking me up the way she kept going on about butts! When I kick this cold I'll add some cardio to the 4 Butt Bible days.
  • fzafar_64
    fzafar_64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    amaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're butt is my butt idol!!!!
  • happygirl338
    Options
    Amaning results! Is there any other place you can buy it besides on the internet?
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome butt! I didn't make it past the 3rd week. I think I need to revisit this workout.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! I am gonna get this workout!! I needs some junk in the trunk. lol
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    dat.jpg
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    So I finally came back after a short period of studying for my law school entrance exam, and I'm finally ready to post result pictures from doing the Butt Bible Workout. I don't have a long story, honestly, I just have always been bottom heavy even though I'm 5'1 and 115 lbs. Well guess what, the butt bible transformed my butt ! I'm still working out as I have a few more weeks to go, but here are some results pix. Yes, they are pictures of my butt; however, I am in a bathing suit. The space next to it is blank because I'm waiting to put up week 4 and week 6. sooo here we goooooo ....

PROGRESS.jpg

as you can tell in the first week, i had a dimple in my butt cheek (lol) saddle bags , jiggly thighs, and a saggy butt.. and week 3 the dimple has disappeared and my saddle bags have gone down, and my butt has LIFTED! Success!

Where can I get the butt bible work out ?
  • mbkrol
    mbkrol Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm ordering that too!!! Amazing! Great job!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Holy wow!!! :love: once i drop more weight im looking that up...ur *kitten* looks amazing now i can only imagine the results your going to get! You must feel amazing! Id walk around naked all the time if my *kitten* looked like that lol! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Amaning results! Is there any other place you can buy it besides on the internet?

It's an ExerciseTV product, which is no longer around, so unless you find it in a used record or book store, the internet is your best bet.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Working my way through the dvd right now and hoping to see good results too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!