What's your food weakness?

Options
I think we probably all have that food, or two, or several, that are our weakness! It makes it SO hard to resist.

Mine is definitely malts. Maltballs, or legit malts, doesn't matter. The ones from Johnny Rockets are good. Banana chocolate, or peanut butter chocolate, malts are just the best. AHHH!!!

What's yours?

Replies

• laurajplus4
    laurajplus4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any cookie or brownie. Chocolate chip cookies and cookie dough brownies, specifically. Heck, Chocolate chip cookie dough is my ultimate weakness.
  • mugsisme
    mugsisme Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    chocolate anything. cookies. cake. brownies. plain chocolate.

I've been eating chocolate zucchini muffins that have no fat and that seems to satisfy my sweet tooth a little. (except when I eat two of them.)
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sweets. :(
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    french toast!!!!
  • Determined523
    Options
    Anything chocolate. :) I lovvvvve it.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    CAKE (but not chocolate) I can never turn it down
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cake......and Brownies.....and some kinds of cookies......... ice cream.....peanut butter.......I eat peanut butter by the spoonfull, so on days I work out extra hard I get to have my peanut butter! My employer was ordering ice cream for everyone today and I wasn't even tempted!!!!
  • maglodee
    maglodee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had to get in on this one!

My kryptonite is real coke, vanilla cake and love heart candies!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Chips & Salsa .
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Gosh there are so many!!! I could name tons..
    My favorites are definitely pizza, any type of sweets, pb&j
    And spaghetti
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    Chocolate. Once I start I can not stop until I have too much. Always been my problem.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Cookies and chocolate, salty crisps and fresh, crunchy bread smothered in butter.
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a salt-craver... I never crave sweets & have no trouble saying no to them. But put a bag of chips, or a loaf of bread or a slice of pizza in front of me and I have NO self control. It's bad news bears. ;)
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm a salt-craver... I never crave sweets & have no trouble saying no to them. But put a bag of chips, or a loaf of bread or a slice of pizza in front of me and I have NO self control. It's bad news bears. ;)

I crave both. If I start with something sweet I then have to have something salty after.
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Gosh there are so many!!! I could name tons..
    My favorites are definitely pizza, any type of sweets, pb&j
    And spaghetti

Spaghetti used to be a big one for me!! Then I discovered a vegetable spiralizer & brown rice spaghetti. I mix a cup of brown rice spaghetti with a few cups of spiralized veggies (usually zucchini) and top with pasta sauce. Totally fixes my spaghetti needs! Spaghetti squash is totally great mixed with noodles too. :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Biryani (indian dish) and most of the sweets
  • takera16
    takera16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fresh loaf bread and cheese balls... I tied cutting carbs way back, but it's like am addicted I crave them so bad and then I over indulge. I eat alot of the same foods I always did I find moderation leads to slower loss, but there is progress and learning to make thoughtful and better choices.
  • alarson1982
    Options
    Mine is Pizza and chips.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Bread :( it's so hard to resist breasticks and rolls and things. UGH!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    In the past it's usually been Chinese food or burgers