200 pounds lost as of today!!

Options

Replies

• Mera_Mera
    Options
    I am amazed. You have motivated me to continue and not lose faith in myself. You look absolutely lovely.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

The photos look like 2 different people!
  • KLEALEE71
    KLEALEE71 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I am so proud of you! What a great accomplishment.
  • JohnnysJune
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ajenkins1975
    Options
    WOW, that is absolutely AMAZING! Congrats on a very good job well done. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • jickalina
    jickalina Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger now too! big congrats to you!
  • mskitty0303
    mskitty0303 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • hallensd
    hallensd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment.

Your story is more than inspiring! I am new here and could probably stand to lose 100lbs, but my initial goal is 85lbs. I have just started and am already having an off day today. Your story really makes me want to kick things into high gear because I see now that others can do it, have done it, and so can I! :)
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    awsome!!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and you look fantastic!! Congratulations on your incredible journey!!

3108166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are definitely an inspiration & you look amazing :)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! You are an inspiration for me to keep at it!! Thanks for sharing!!!!:heart:
  • yusofat
    Options
    OMG! I so needed to see the in process photos! You are a wonderful inspiration to me! I have a long way to go and needed to see how wonderful and beautiful you look after a lot of hard work that feels like its never going to end!!!

You must be so proud and feel great!!! Thanks for posting!
  • ajrackley
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to determination, patience and courage! Well done!
  • harlandarlin
    Options
    Nice to see your success. I'd like to drop 200 off myself. How often do you use your treadmill and for how long. Your first week on the treadmill how many days did you do and how long did you stay on it and at what speed. I don't think my eating habits are extremely awful. i haven't really gained any weight in several months , but I think my main problem is I don't exercise, therefore I am not burning any fat. I'll be 40 in September so it would be nice to drop at least 50 pounds by then. If you can do it I think i can too.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs up!!! Excellent job, you look awesome!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    What an outstanding story!! Congratulations on all your hard work! It most certainly has paid off!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jazzmaniac
    Options
    Many congratulations! That's such an achievement!
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Talk about discipline!

Totally agreed... perfect word for describing perfection.. thanks for the inspiration!!
  • sacha1977
    Options
    Wow! you should be so proud of yourself.
    You look great :-) xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!