Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

I haven't read all the responses, but I disagree

but then again i barely get any male FR, and none their reasoning has been because " i'm hot." even though

"I'm sexy and I know it."

wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    Thanks for the tips .. :drinker:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I didn't think of this place like a dating site at all, I just figure people want to be motivated but then again I'm not a hot body but I do wish people would message you when they FR it just makes it easier....lol if a non creepy guy wants to add me because they think I'm hot (lol) I'm totally down with that.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

^^That. exactly.

Kinda half to agree. Especially since most of the profile pics are half naked with an emphasis on boob!

Eh I am not half naked with emphasis on my boobs!!!!

It remind me.....I can give you the link where you can give to the ''save Yani's tatas'' fond.

Sorry.. to clarify... I meant it as more of a general statement. I don't care of woman wanna show the girls off. Props to them. And I realize you don't have a sexy come hither picture.

I'm all for save.the tatas links. Send it over!!
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

I didn't read the nearly all of the previous pages, but geeze some women as so tough.

I'd be flattered if I got a friend request like that & would add them, assuming it wasn't overly creepy or anything

Michael...

I have a confession to make. When I FR you.. I told you it was because I was looking for people with "similar goals." I really just liked your picture and I got a *tingly* feeling when I looked at it... Whew.. I feel better. You guys are right… honesty is much better.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Lol. At least pretend you are interested in our brains.

Your brain looks hot ???
  • rejs1170
    rejs1170 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Does being an MFP friend really do anything anyway? I feel extremely removed from my MFP friends!

Editd to add - I wll gladly accept any guy who tells me I am hot. Just sayin'....

Your Hot!

My use of "Your" rather than "you're" is in reference to an earlier post.....probably too vague.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'd like to chip my tooth on your stomach?

How's that?

You SCARE me ! Ha ! :huh:
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm taking a picture of myself in a banana hammock and making it my profile pic. We'll see who's denying friend requests then.

LMAO!!!!!! hahahahahah.....your already cute!! (I can say your cute without being a creepette cuz this is not attached to a FR. So there.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I guess Im confused as to why all the women are begging guys to feed them a BS line other then just be straight with you.??? I mean seriously all I hear all the time is..."He lied to me and just told me what I wanted to hear. "He played games with me" etc....

So now a guy tells you the straight honest truth and you are throwing a fit?

Let me ask a question....

Assume we aren't on the internet and you are in a Coffee shop. A guy approaches you and starts a conversation. Are you all delusional enough to think that he approached you because you were health conscious and got skim milk instead of whole?

Is it possible that he heard you order and your delicious English accent was hot? :love: Ok Yes that is possible... or That he liked your shoes...Not likely

The truth is ladies He approached you because he thought you were hot! And then do you know what? He walked up to you and GAVE YOU A LINE!!!! But what he was really saying is, "Hey you are hot i want to get to know you!"
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options

I didn't read the nearly all of the previous pages, but geeze some women as so tough.

I'd be flattered if I got a friend request like that & would add them, assuming it wasn't overly creepy or anything

Same here.

The messages I receive from men with friend requests often follow, "I just want to build up my friend list so thats why i sent you this request. add me." Want to trade places?
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Michael...

I have a confession to make. When I FR you.. I told you it was because I was looking for people with "similar goals." I really just liked your picture and I got a *tingly* feeling when I looked at it... Whew.. I feel better. You guys are right… honesty is much better.

LMAO!!

Annndddd yeah, I enjoy the FR's saying I look hot. /JustBeingHonest :happy:
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Your brain looks hot ???

stealing this!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    The truth is ladies He approached you because he thought you were hot! And then do you know what? He walked up to you and GAVE YOU A LINE!!!! But what he was really saying is, "Hey you are hot i want to get to know you!"
    Get to know you? Are you sure that's what he's really saying?
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I can't even share what my last one said. It's completely inappropriate ...

...but don't include the words hard, hand, or imagining in the same sentence.

I always have a hard time wording these friend requests, but I have to hand it to you; you're an inspiration to everyone and I'm imagining that we can help each other achieve our weight loss & health goals if we were MFP friends.

;-D Bazinga!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I can't even share what my last one said. It's completely inappropriate ...

...but don't include the words hard, hand, or imagining in the same sentence.

I always have a hard time wording these friend requests, but I have to hand it to you; you're an inspiration to everyone and I'm imagining that we can help each other achieve our weight loss & health goals if we were MFP friends.

;-D Bazinga!

I thought you were being serious, until you got to the bazinga.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Your brain looks hot ???
    LOL!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    I don't know...I seem to get a lot of odd FR's from women on MFP, especially since this thread started. Just got another invite with a message stating "I want some milk....I hear it does a body good."

Really, I'm here for the fitness and support .... is that so wrong?
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't know...I seem to get a lot of odd FR's from women on MFP, especially since this thread started. Just got another invite with a message stating "I want some milk....I hear it does a body good."

Really, I'm here for the fitness and support .... is that so wrong?

Not at all, but maybe some people just want to know how to go from 2% to Skim?
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

but yani, you ARE kinda hot :smokin: just saying... lol!! i saw your NROLFW post yesterday & i downloaded the ebook b/c of your post!!!! :flowerforyou: