Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Bump... skittybangs pict still a fave!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i never get that kind of request. :ohwell:
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just have to say that I think that the OP is kind of a hypocrite.

I sent her a friend request specifically saying that she was NOT hot, and still got rejected... WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?!?!?!

haha
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have never got any such FR but 1 when the guy wrote 'You look beautiful' but I dont think thats bad in any sense :laugh:
    I always get blank requests :brokenheart:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I just take it as they're speechless.............. :bigsmile:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

You are HOT....on the inside! :flowerforyou:
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

Agreed at least 98.6 degrees. Have you ever been outside in 98.6 degree heat? That's hot!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Just have to say that I think that the OP is kind of a hypocrite.

I sent her a friend request specifically saying that she was NOT hot, and still got rejected... WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?!?!?!

haha
    Well played
    On a personal note I don't get those kind of requests either and am surprised to even see a note with the request....as far as what I send, if I find your thought process interesting enough in the forum, I'll probably send you one, whether I really think you're "hot" or not

Also, I don't think it's right to gauge us based on how hot or not our female friends are as to how supportive we'd be as a mfp friend....just sayin...
  • carrie1013
    Options
    I agree that being creepy is definitely an automatic decline, but flattery? Aren't we all here to feel and look better? You look hot is, in my opinion, a compliment. But hey, to each his/her own...
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I really dont see the problem here maybe girls from UK are abit more chilled but its a compliment isnt it? :indifferent:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I guess Im confused as to why all the women are begging guys to feed them a BS line other then just be straight with you.??? I mean seriously all I hear all the time is..."He lied to me and just told me what I wanted to hear. "He played games with me" etc....

So now a guy tells you the straight honest truth and you are throwing a fit?

Let me ask a question....

Assume we aren't on the internet and you are in a Coffee shop. A guy approaches you and starts a conversation. Are you all delusional enough to think that he approached you because you were health conscious and got skim milk instead of whole?

Is it possible that he heard you order and your delicious English accent was hot? :love: Ok Yes that is possible... or That he liked your shoes...Not likely

The truth is ladies He approached you because he thought you were hot! And then do you know what? He walked up to you and GAVE YOU A LINE!!!! But what he was really saying is, "Hey you are hot i want to get to know you!"
    Get to know you? Are you sure that's what he's really saying?

Well...In a biblical sense :tongue:
  • cekeys
    Options
    Maybe the OP was really talking about end game.

If you're sending a friend request & simply stating "You're hot" then what's your plan if she accepts? What is she to assume you're going to want from that "friendship?" Sexy pics? A hot torrid affair?

It's almost the equivalent of honking your horn at a beautiful woman, what's your plan after that? Hope she's really into the pitch & tambre of the horn?
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options

It's almost the equivalent of honking your horn at a beautiful woman, what's your plan after that? Hope she's really into the pitch & tambre of the horn?

:laugh: This did crack me up !

Depends might be in luck with a Awooga horn....:laugh:
  • cekeys
    Options

:laugh: This did crack me up !

Depends might be in luck with a Awooga horn....:laugh:
    **In my best 1920s voice**

Well dame, you've got nice gams. Want to take a ride in my Model T? AAAAWOOOOOOGA!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Agreed at least 98.6 degrees. Have you ever been outside in 98.6 degree heat? That's hot!
    I have to disagree ---
    I live in Tucson, AZ... 98.6 degrees is NOT that hot.

But yes it is nice to be told someone thinks you are attractive, there are just slightly more tactful ways to do it than, "Wow - you're hot!" to a total stranger online.
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Okay - so if I send a FR to a woman with the message stating - "I thought you could use some milk with your oatmeal."

Would you accept that or would that seem creepy?

I mean, oatmeal is healthy and all...showing concern for your health and we all need calcium, right.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I just take it as they're speechless.............. :bigsmile:
    I think its because mostly they are females :laugh: :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Okay - so if I send a FR to a woman with the message stating - "I thought you could use some milk with your oatmeal."

Would you accept that or would that seem creepy?

I mean, oatmeal is healthy and all...showing concern for your health and we all need calcium, right.
    Well, if you are looking out for our health... :laugh:
  • JustFloorIt
    JustFloorIt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just *kitten* them because they look friendly :D
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I just *kitten* them because they look friendly :D

You "*kitten*" them? Is that a Freudian slip?