Replies

• SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Love it! Well stated.:smile:
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Right! I like being thick...Always want to be thick...I just knew being 286 was way too much. I do want to get out of the 200's but you will never catch me trying to be a size 6.
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Like :flowerforyou:
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Very well put!!! I agree!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!
    So tired of people judging people for the size they are!! BE REAL PEOPLE!

I Love this!!!! You are Amazing Chicky, and I love your positiveness...
    You are Very Beautiful, Sexy & AMAZING.... ;)

~Rachel~
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I may not have the popular opinion here but I don't think thin works for everyone. I've looked at dozens of before and after pics and frankly, there are some people who look worse in the face after they take the weight off. Some look older and gaunt.
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nicely put!
  • lad9669
    Options
    Awesome
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!! SOOOOO agree with you!!!
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    Love this!! And I totally agree. My problem is when I get all dressed up to go out I feel so good, pretty even. Then some bozo takes a pic and immediately when I see it my self esteem leaves. Alot of men like thicker woman. I have never had a problem getting what I want. I just want to be healthier in doing so. I want to feel confident no matter what the situation. Never looking at a picture and saying "OMG Look how fat I look please delete that." would be nice. And I actualy just said this Saturday at my boyfriends b-day party numerous times.
  • beholderone
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Right On! You Go Girl! Well said!! Some of us will never be thin, but healthier is the goal and that deserves all the applause and credit.
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    thin doesn't always mean healthy, healthy comes in all shapes and sizes :)

Then why are we all here trying to lose weight? I'm pretty sure that "healthy" doesn't come in a 400 lb size.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for affirmation and positivity and encouragement, but there are two kinds of overweight people: those who have weight-related health problems, and those who will.

I don't mean this as a personal shot at you or anyone else at all, so I hope you don't take it that way.. I just get annoyed when I see people my size and larger deluding themselves into thinking they're healthy. I spent the better part of my teens and 20's thinking like that, and now I'm paying the price and I don't like to see others make the same mistakes.

Yes, we're all beautiful, intelligent people on the inside as the original poster suggested, but that doesn't do us a bit of good if we're dead of a heart attack, or diabetes, or some other weight-related malady at a ridiculously young age.

I suppose that makes me a "hater"...I don't intend to be, but such is life I guess. :)
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I tend to agree! FAT is not beautiful. Curvey... thats great! But what about the girls that TRY to gain weight but have just as hard a time as we do lossing it? Is she not beautiful?
    Let me make myself clear. I DO NOT think that eating disorders are okay or being "mary kate and ashley" skinny is healthy.
    I just think that all the talk about "real women have curves" is kinda lop-sided. I for one love my curves and think curvey women are beautiful and prefer to see women with them, but skinny women are beautiful too.

If anyone takes offense to this, dont think i was trying to implie that you were implying that skinny people are ugly. As i said i prefer curves too. :)
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I AGREE!!!!
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!

I am never one to be confrontational, but isn't this you judging a small person, assuming that they think they have more "pull"?
    Goodness, can't we all just get along?
  • Ccallahan01
    Options
    AMEN SISTER!!!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Now where did I put that LOVE IT button!! High 5 sista!!
  • Ccallahan01
    Options
    I'm sure she is thinking of somebody in particular! But she is so right on!