What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I used to binge all the time, never thinking of it as binging.

This. I came from a kitchen that prepared family-sized meals daily and cooked 2-3 days in advance. So a family sized meal for 4-6 people split between the 2 people in my current household happened on a regular occurrence. I always cooked on the premise that it would be nice to have leftovers...but then it happened that there were never any leftovers. Then it also happened that tomorrow's meal was nowhere to be found...hrmmm.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Probably going to Texas Roadhouse and then out drinking..... Dont even want to know how many calories lol.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    A whole garlic bread and cheese from Gino's on my own, THEN driving across the parking lot DIRECTLY to Mcdonalds and having a two crispy chicken mc mini's and a crispy chicken sandwich, large fries and of course a diet coke to wash it down with.... followed by..... and I'm not kidding..... a trip through dairyqueen for a turtles blizzard.......

it was a bad day :(
  • khorinek
    Options
    an entire bag of hershery kisses in one afternoon. Once you get started it's hard to stop. 9 kisses = 200 calories. 60 kisses per bag..........1300 calories!
  • welty82
    welty82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OHHH man! One time when my wife (& kids) were away for the weekend, I decided that i was going to stay up all night playing a video game (Call of Duty)...and I ordered a pizza...not just a large though...this thing was ginormous - about 36 slices. I ate about 30 of the slices that night...and at the other slices before my wife got home the next day! Terrible!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    can't really tell you the biggest binge, but holidays were a big one when i was heavy. eating all of the chocolate i got for Christmas in two days, plus two big family dinners and whatever else happened to be available.

what really sticks out in my mind was what i was eating at my peak weight on a regular basis.

generally, i'd hit McDonalds for breakfast. my girlfriend at the time and i would go to Arbys or other fast food for lunch, and then we would have a big dinner later. on my way home after hanging out, i would stop sometimes and get a frozen burrito and a bag of doritos or chips and french onion dip. then i would arrive at home and eat a good portion of that snack. washed down with real coke, of course. i recall a few times waiting to get hungry again so i could have more doritos.

i didn't do this every day, but i did it enough to put on 60 pounds on top of my mildly overweight starting point over the course of a couple years.

very glad that i lost the weight and changed my eating habits. i really hated being that heavy.
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I was depressed and bored and a little lonely and I was coming home from work. I knew I had supper waiting for me at home but I stopped at kfc and mcdonalds. I ate a 2 chicken breast meal, potato wedges, 2 biscuits, cole slaw, a big mac, an ice cream cone and drank the large coke, THEN went home and ate 4 slices of the pizza that we ordered along with bread sticks and even more large glasses of soda. Then that night I had an ice cream float. No idea how many calories that was but I'm sure it could power a small city.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i work at culvers so binging is really really easy. i think the worst thing ive ever eaten was a sourdough tripple with swiss and american cheese (3 slices of each) mayo, fried onions and mushrooms with a side of chili cheese curds (fried cheese curds with chili and cheese added as well) it was amazing but even though that wasnt an every day meal i remeber eating that more than once before i was dieting
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How about an entire LARGE bag of peanut M &M's? Over the course of about one day....didnt even calculate the calories but the guilt rating ....about 100!

HAHAHAHAHA.....

OK I am not laughing at you. I have eaten the family fun size pack of M&Ms (peanut or peanut butter) in one sitting during a movie. M&M's in one hand, glass of wine in the other. My two vices. I won't even lie, I still do it sometimes.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    About six months ago----The entire 5 cheese ziti dinner portion at Olive Garden, with salad/breadsticks and then cheesecake for dessert. Washed down with three glasses of moscato. And I enjoyed every minute of it, although I couldn't breathe afterward. LOL. I don't think I could actually eat the entire lunch portion now, let alone with all that other stuff.
  • Faseret
    Options
    When I was pregnant I would regularly eat an entire loaf of French bread with a package of Boursin cheese. I wonder how I gained 70 pounds in that nine months? :0

More recently, I could seriously eat an entire bag of Fudgeeos or a small bottle of nutella over the course of one day. Now that I know that one tbsp. of Nutella is 100 calories and that just two Fudgeeos are 120, I try to just keep them out of the house, even though my kids beg for them.
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am like a TANK i can literally eat anything even if i'm full, i'll still binge out!
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    before dieting i'm sure i've had some really disgusting pig outs.. but not recent enought really to recall...

however.. i had my cheat day sunday as usual, and decided to go the Florida State Fair... that says it all, i've had bites (luckily only bites, never ate a whole serving of ANYTHING) of fried oreos, fried peanut butter cups, fried cookie dough, italian sausage with onions peppers and mustard, chili cheese fries, AND i had a bite of the Luther burger (bacon cheese burger on two krispy kreme glazed donuts).... THEN after a few hours of resting, went over to my moms house and had rice, beans, roast pork ,tostones, bacalitos and avocado slices.

Thought i would die that day... even though the next day i had another crazy food fest (lime tortilla chips, salsa, icecream, too much to name).. however, all that got me out of my mini plateau..lol.. only up 1.2 from my lowest weigh in..last week.. smh.

Don't judge me.
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    One time I ate an entire cheesecake by myself. I made myself SOOOOO sick. I love cheesecake and now I can never look at it the same.
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant I would regularly eat an entire loaf of French bread with a package of Boursin cheese. I wonder how I gained 70 pounds in that nine months? :0

More recently, I could seriously eat an entire bag of Fudgeeos or a small bottle of nutella over the course of one day. Now that I know that one tbsp. of Nutella is 100 calories and that just two Fudgeeos are 120, I try to just keep them out of the house, even though my kids beg for them.

nutella = crack..
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    Butter, syrup, peanut butter mixed together and then dip bread in it. Whenever I want something and there's nothing or I'm feeling down, this is my comfort. It probably isn't 5000 calories but when you factor in that I'm a diabetic...not too good!

But it is delicious!!!

My husban loves that stuff!!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Idon't remember huge binges where I eat extraordinary amounts of food in one sitting, but I had some pretty nasty habits. I can remember eating a bag of oreos--not in a sitting, but definitely in a day. The same with the peanut butter girl scout cookies! Oh my goodness! They are just delish!!!! And cheesecake! it's rich, but I could pack away quite a few slices in day. Getting away from the sweets, I've had a double whopper with cheese, heavy on the mayo and pickles before along with a large fry and large drink. YUM! Also, eating at buffets until I was just about to puke in order to "make sure I got my money's worth". Those are just a few of the nasty habits I had to let go of. Gluttony is such an ugly thing!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    What is scarier is thinking about what i ate before i dieted, would certainly be considered binging to me now but then...just a day in the life.

Anyway- downfalls: cheeseburgers, fries, pizza, nachos. SALT SALT SALT basically.

I feel the same way. This was a daily meal about twice a day for me prior to changing my lifestyle. So at the time I didn't think of it as binging at all. Now...one of those meals would be more than my daily calorie intake for the entire day...maybe 2 days when I would go out to Chili's.
  • kahlee2000
    Options
    If we are talking about since I started my diet change then it would be cheese and crackers for dinner, and a piece of birthday cake. It wasn't a lot -- but man did it make me sick!!!!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Butter, syrup, peanut butter mixed together and then dip bread in it. Whenever I want something and there's nothing or I'm feeling down, this is my comfort. It probably isn't 5000 calories but when you factor in that I'm a diabetic...not too good!

But it is delicious!!!

My husban loves that stuff!!!

My husband's grandmother fed him this when he was a child. He STILL does this from time to time. He'd do it everyday if he didn't have so much common sense. He LOVES this stuff and has unfortunately past this little habit onto our children! UGH!