What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Four words: Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

...they have these "mini" ones that come individually wrapped in large bags....I took half a bag down so fast not too long ago, I'm pretty sure my dog was nervous.... :laugh: but it did lead to my realization that sweets is what I need to give up for Lent...

I bought a bag this past weekend because I just HAD to have one. Luckily, my boyfriend let me have a couple, then he hid the bag and has been giving me one a day since then LOL. Good man!
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just did it. I just ate a whole foot long sub from subway. I was so hungry and had no impulse control. I am over in calories by 553 and I am not able to fit in a workout tonight.
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant I sat down with a pint of Ben & Jerry's and had no idea I ate the entire thing until I looked down! lol
  • Kath_21
    Options
    Medium dominos meateor, big bag of wine gums, big bag of galaxy counters....uh oh!
    The worst thing is, I have done this several times. Having just this in a day would tip me over my calorie limit by a few thousand!
    I think these are the things I have missed the most since being on a diet - there really is no substitute for dominos and chocolates and sweets.
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    there have been many many many of these including whole batches of chocolate chip cookies, pre baked and baked. the most recent was a whole log of pinwheel candy that i made. aka powdered sugar and peanut butter....i was ill...
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    The one I'm GOING to have after I hit 60 days logging on straight as long as I have lost weight and stayed under my calorie allottment (excusing a tiny problem by not hitting reset when I did my last weigh in...I made up the 298 cal overage)

I have vowed that if the above conditions are met (barring sickness, death or family or pet emergency) that I am going to eat one whole Pepperidge farm Red Velvet cake all by myself and in one sitting. Also I am hitting up the local cupcake bakery and buy an assorted lot of large moist cupcakes in flavors such as Sweet potatoe, Red velvet, honey/blueberry, cinnamon and a few others, and I am going to eat those as well. IF I my stomach hasn't exploded by then, I may even have some cheesecake from the cheese cake factory! Please note, this may take more than one day, but not more than two. Then it's back to the grind for another two months or so.
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    I was depressed and home alone one night... Found a cake and muffin mix. Baked and ate both of them.. ALONE :brokenheart: :sad: :cry: Hahah. Terrible
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I could eat so much it would make a 500-pound man cry. I used to starve myself for days, then binge and eat up to 7500+ calories in one day!!!! Thankfully things have CHANGED!
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I used to think it was cool to participate in any and every eating challenge I could find. The worst was a 5 pound breakfast burrito. Needless to say the burrito won and I was sick for days.

Oh my gosh!!! 5 lbs!!! I think I could have done that when I weighed 260 though :)
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    Before MFP: WENDY'S Spicy Chicken Sandwich with cheese, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Medium Fries with homemade fry sauce

During MFP: Marie Calendar's Chicken potpie, Chocolate covered almonds ~100pieces
  • librislady
    librislady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have to stay away from ordering Chinese while I'm watching my diet because I have no impulse control from what was once my usual order - 3 superstuffed crab rangoon, egg roll, a half or whole box of general tso's chicken and white rice, and don't forget the fortune cookie, and OF COURSE it comes with a complimentary california roll... It's just a bad idea.

And I can put away a box of Samoas girl scout cookies in one sitting, easy. Can't keep those in the house either!
  • Rogns008
    Rogns008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My worst was probably ordering Chinese food... I got twelve crab rangoon, four pork eggrolls, beef and broccoli, cashew chicken, and I think they sell their sugar donuts in orders of twelve; I had to make it look like I wasn't eating alone, right? Well, in a sitting I at about seven of the crab rangoon, three of the eggrolls, half of the beef and broccoli, all of the cashew chicken, and all of the donuts. Top that off with 64 ounces of beer and two Four Lokos (which are about 600 calories a piece).

I'm really ashamed to admit it, but yeah that was the worst.
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    I dont know about everyone else...but just READING all of this is making me wanna binge eat....CRAVING SOME MCDS!!!! lol!

Me too! My mouth is watering and if I lived closer to town I'd probably go get fast food!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    A bottle of Pinot Noir and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia....stupid ex boyfriend.....
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Lol, I dont have shame and guilt with mine. I work hard and I plan them. They help keep me motivated. My best effort in the past was buying kebabs, McDonalds, and KFC for the one meal. I have spent over $50 on Indian...for myself. Ploughing through 2 pizzas is easy. But I just dont do it every other night now! I have one decent binge a week which keeps me on the straight and narrow the rest of the time, and one night where I really let lose and have some drinks as well. I found a kebab place I liked once and ordered 3. Man they were good kebabs. No salad, just meat, cheese, chilli sauce, garlic sauce and lemon juice. To be honest I dont know how my arteries survived the trans fat binges of '10/11.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    I haven't binged since starting my journey. But, I've had huge binges in the past. I was really bad if I knew nobody would be around to see how awful I was. Some examples....I would order like 10 diff things from taco bell and eat every last bite. I would say in my mind that the employee thought I was ordering for multiple people but it was really all for me. Once I ordered a family meal from Krystal and ate it all myself. It was like 10 cheese krystals with 2 lg fries and 2 lg drinks. It was all so mindless and so out of control. Or at home I would cook at meal for at least 4 people and eat on it all day until it was gone. Something like pot roast w potatoes & carrots. I've never had a weakness for sweets. Mine is main courses! And I LOVE Mexican food! I would down a huge plate of nachos easily. I would literally eat until I was stuffed then wait a little bit and eat again. I never ate for hunger.

I must say that I have really enjoyed all these confessions. I too feel less alone. :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    not sure of the exact foods, but I remember it totalled around 7000 cal when I logged it all in. YIKES!!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I have eaten an entire box of Oreos in one sitting. Or I can cook up a whole pound of spaghetti and douse it in marinara and eat all of it. I could eat carbs non-stop. I have also binged on cinnamon rolls, 3-4 plates at the Chinese buffet, and entire bags of cheese puffs (pre-vegan days). I have eaten an entire large pizza on my own.

Blech. It has been a long time since I have done anything like this.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I have eaten an entire box of Oreos in one sitting. Or I can cook up a whole pound of spaghetti and douse it in marinara and eat all of it. I could eat carbs non-stop. I have also binged on cinnamon rolls, 3-4 plates at the Chinese buffet, and entire bags of cheese puffs (pre-vegan days). I have eaten an entire large pizza on my own.

Blech. It has been a long time since I have done anything like this.

Tell me it was the same day :smokin:
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A question... when you guys are talking about 'cups', are these approximately the same size as an English tea cup with saucer, ie. about 4oz?