Tell me One weird fact

Options

Replies

• daisydieter
    Options
    The skin about 3-4 inches my c-section scar is still numb. I recently managed to give myself 2nd degree burns with a heating pad because I couldn't feel my skin burning (nor could I feel anything as it healed).
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with teeth. It's the first thing I notice when I meet someone & I always have a fear I have food stuck in mine.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I cannot whistle.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I can't do basic math. Addition. (I have a BA degree) :blushing:
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    my cat's think that they are dogs- I have never had cat's till these two (brother and sister) so I treat them like dogs. I take them for walks on leashes and they play fetch with their balls. No joke- and better then my old dogs cuz the cat's drop the balls... my dogs would always make me get it out of their mouths. They also go camping with me.

Yes, they also have a birthday party- since it is in the beginning of summer it is just an excuse to have a bonfire but it works. Their names are Captain Jack and Sparrow- so yes a pirate themed party.

I swear not a crazy cat lady (yet) I just treat them like dogs and what I would do with dogs I do with them.... ok the party is a little crazy but I swear it is just an excuse to party. :drinker:
  • jrock317
    Options
    I have to chew the pieces of a pack of gum in a particular order.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I won more money in the lottery in December 2010 then I made that entire year of wages/salary.

I therefore took most of 2011 off.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I can bend the top joint of my middle toe on my right foot - this is because I suffered from insomnia and sat there and trained my toe to bend.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have done one actual superhuman feat in my life. I ended up on the news for it and broke a record. I find it incredibly embarrassing.

No, I won't tell you what it was. Too easy to Google, and then my secret identity is blown to asschips.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    ABOUT YOU!!

Here is mine i do not know how to spell definitly(sp) :frown:
    i get it wrong every time :grumble:

LOL Thank heaven for spell check! I get that word wrong too! EVERY time!!

I talk to myself. I do little interviews with myself, but have a fear of public speaking.
  • chrisc16
    Options
    Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

Go figure, it has to be THOSE body parts...
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I start dry heaving when mustard gets on me...
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have synethesia....where the senses are intertwined--some people can smell colors, taste smells and the like. Mine involves spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a (three-dimensional) view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

I had no idea that I had this until I heard it described a few years ago on a new program...I just thought everyone thought of their numbers/years/months/weeks/decades/centuries the way I did!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am incapable of yelling or getting mad at anyone, i swear this is true
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My cats think they are dogs, too....they won't walk on leashes, but come to the door when I get home and love to play catch with the ring off the milk jugs! Theyre awesome!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My second toe on both feet is a lot longer than my big toe. My friends use to call me Monkey Girl in high school. I still to this day use my feet to pick up stuff off of the floor all the time. Its a pain because I have to buy shoes that are 1/2 to 1 size too big just to accommodate those toes. My grandma, mom, me and my daughter all have it. My mom actually had part of the bone in hers taken out at the same time she had her bunion surgery. I have a problem with definitely too! Thank goodness for spell check!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I can recite the alphabet backwards....really fast.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume and thermostat on even numbers
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I burn out watch and cell phone batteries, and lightbulbs when I flick switches. If I'm really mad and flip a light switch it pops so loud. I used to make all the phones at work make this weird static buzzing sound when I reached for them. I also can make a radio have less static by standing near it and I once had to stand behind a tv during a work presentation because the cord connecting the dvd player to the tv was totally frayed and not working but for some reason when I stood behind the tv it worked fine.

So I guess I run on some high electrical current or something? :ohwell:
  • Rogns008
    Rogns008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    my cat's think that they are dogs- I have never had cat's till these two (brother and sister) so I treat them like dogs. I take them for walks on leashes and they play fetch with their balls. No joke- and better then my old dogs cuz the cat's drop the balls... my dogs would always make me get it out of their mouths. They also go camping with me.

Yes, they also have a birthday party- since it is in the beginning of summer it is just an excuse to have a bonfire but it works. Their names are Captain Jack and Sparrow- so yes a pirate themed party.

I swear not a crazy cat lady (yet) I just treat them like dogs and what I would do with dogs I do with them.... ok the party is a little crazy but I swear it is just an excuse to party. :drinker:

My cat must think it's a dog too, it always has its tongue out, hates catnip, and drools way too much. Oh, Chairman Meow, you kinda rule.