tumblr_llclf49CuB1qdgpowo1_500.jpg
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :heart: Love Zig Ziglar!!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Can I just say LJCannon your ticker impresses the socks off me!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Can I just say LJCannon your ticker impresses the socks off me!

LJ's story is very impressive!
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Jelly==like the latest pic. That sentiment is so good.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Sorry to have been mia for a bit....again. Happy to see the thread is alive and kickin too. I'll stay around as long as I can but hubby says the internet is gonna have to go.:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    Sunday afternoon here and it's raining.

mem==That's so hard to give up internet when you've become use to using it. You're such an inspiration to know that wt loss is really attainable.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Thanks Angelika!!
    Mem, we will sure miss you!! Maybe you could log on at the Library? Or, if you have a Laptop, take it to McDonalds or anyplace that has Free Wi-Fi?
    Maryee the rain is getting here right now but it is bringing 30--60 mph Wind with it!! I am glad that I've already done all my Walking for today, except for the 7-11 Snack Run later. It can be a short walk if it is raining, or too cold.
  • Maryee71
    Options
    It's still cloudy here, but the suns trying to come out.
    I wish someone would come and clean my house! It's not dirty, but it's messy right now and I would like to read.:grumble:
    Guess I'll make myself spend the next hr straightening up and then let me read for an hr. :wink:
    Hope everyone's having a great Tues.:drinker:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks, Maryee!! It was in the 70s briefly today. I walked to work at Curves, and Hubby met me there to walk home after work.
    :happy: I hear you on the Cluttered House. I need a Maid!!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    We had record breaking temps here today. High 70s. Some nearby areas were 80. Cold front to come in tomorrow afternoon with strong winds. I really want some winter!!
    Nothing exciting going on here. Tomorrow's my babys 46th b irthday. That doesn't seem possible. Where does time go. Seems like yesterday he was this cute little baby.
    Have a good day/night everyone.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    funny_fitness_cat%5B2%5D.jpg
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Yep, 30 minutes a day ought to do it!!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    That cat looks like me!!:laugh:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thanks Angelika!!
    Mem, we will sure miss you!! Maybe you could log on at the Library? Or, if you have a Laptop, take it to McDonalds or anyplace that has Free Wi-Fi?
    Maryee the rain is getting here right now but it is bringing 30--60 mph Wind with it!! I am glad that I've already done all my Walking for today, except for the 7-11 Snack Run later. It can be a short walk if it is raining, or too cold.

Forgot the message. I was thinking about that. Get a cheep (less expensive) laptop and hit up the places that offer this. Might only be once a week or so but anything is better then nothing. :happy:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    Watching an old Saturday Night Live rerun. Guess I need to think about going to sleep.:yawn:
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I went to a Women's Conference today, lots of sales tables, about 15% of them had something to do with health/fitness/weight loss. I was amused to see a salesperson at one of these tables really selling to a client. The sales person was bigger than I am and the client, if she had an extra ounce of fat on her I didn't see it.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of not being able to sleep due to this annoying cough I have. eating is up the creek, exercise is not happening, just want to feel better. So in order to get some sleep tonight, when my husband suggested going to our local club I agreed. A few rum and cokes ( I don't drink often so it only takes a couple) Now lets hope I sleep tonight. Very relaxed.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Hope you had a Great Night, Jenn.
    :ohwell: Sometimes you just have to shake your head, Angelika. You can't explain some people.
    Turning in to a nice afternoon here, except for the 20 mph wind. Maybe go for a walk later.