Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Where did you go????......Great work!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Not only have you succeeded, and changed beyond recognition - you have saved your life!!

Truly amazing pictures and a real inspiration and motivation to keep plugging onwards... Thank you so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful future maintaining!!
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    That has to be the most inspiration story I have heard! You look amazing and I truly cannot believe the difference! Well done and thank you for sharing your story with all of us trying to lose weight!
    Good luck with your skin surgeries and I hope that you are as happy as I am sure you must be to have reached such a monumental goal!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!
    You are living proof that anything can be done with the power of determination, you sir are a truly awesome person.
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Wow. Your arms are very nice. great work. With a new bod like that I would get a chopper!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    this is the most inspirational story because your journey was longer than most, but you kept going. Thank you for sharing your story and pics. You look great. Best wishes.
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Wow !!! Keep working at it. Great J-O-B !!!
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    This is absolutely INCREDIBLE. You are so strong, brave and dedicated. Truly an inspiration. <3
  • Amazing! An absolute inspiration!:smile:
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    That's a hell of an achievement, I hope it's given you confidence. If you can do that, you can do anything!

HEAR, HEAR!!
  • michelleinpa
    michelleinpa Posts: 68 Member
    Congratulations!!! When I read your story it really ment anything is possiable. I now know I can got to my goal. Between my family and reading you story it really helps get me through the slump.

14571599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I completely agree, I was feeling very pouty about my minimal loss -and a bit discouraged. When I see what you did - it puts me right back in the game. Congratulations.
  • rome_411
    rome_411 Posts: 29 Member
    Amazing and Inspiring!! Congrats and Thank You for sharing!
  • wow congratulations thats amazing
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Congratulations on your awe-inspiring success. You are incredible.
  • BonMetz
    BonMetz Posts: 102
    WOW! Your are an inspiration.
  • Your awesome!! Keep it up! your an inspiration to me!!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    :noway:
    FANTASTIC!! you look amazing! congrats on your success!! :happy:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Amazing, Inspirational!!! All understatements...words can not even begin to describe how awesome this accomplishment is..
  • JasonGinMI
    JasonGinMI Posts: 40 Member
    Wow. I a speechless! So happy for you! That is some great dedication! Congrats man!
  • Barbara98
    Barbara98 Posts: 60 Member
    Wow!! That's FANTASTIC!! Talk about motivation!! You are the definition :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!