Finally, after 6 months & 37 lbs, I'm ready to share!

Options

Replies

• cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started crying at the start! Knowi g that slow going is still moving in the right direction is a tough lesson for me. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • JamieOhh
    Options
    you are so freaking motivating! thank you for sharing this!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    So important that you shared the back-story. Thanks for that and your beautiful before-and-after pictures.

You were beautiful "then" and now.

Awesome celebrate.gif
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    AW, thanks everyone! I'm really humbled. I want others to be inspired and to know that it is totally possible to lose the unwanted weight! :flowerforyou:
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You look amazing!!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great job. So inspiring. Looking great
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pictures. You look fabulous!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, very motivating!

Katie
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, this has helped me to keep going..I can't seem to get anywhere,but I am going to keep at until I reach my goal and even keep what I am doing to stay that way! Congrats to you !!:smile:
  • CarliFries
    CarliFries Posts: 17
    Options
    Way to go, lady! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get to my goal weight! Once I stopped using MFP, I gained back 4 pounds! :( Now that I see how amazing this site really is, I'm going to start over and stick with it! You're a huge inspiration!
  • michelle2482
    michelle2482 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome! Very happy for you!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Love your story and your honesty.....amazing job!:flowerforyou:
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • dvbr
    dvbr Posts: 2
    Options
    great for you! i lost 100 lbs after my last baby (4 in 5 years) and have a word of advice...when you get to you goal-- weigh in everyday or so..it is easy to deal with a pound or two gained back. i didnt do that and the next time i weighed in months later i had slowly regained 30 lbs of the 100 i lost. i am loosing them again now but i should have kept a better watch. be proud of yourself- you did good!
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    Options
    You're awesome! Thanks for the motivation!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    U LOOK AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Love your story; I can relate to your lack of motivation phase way too well. Thank you for inspiring me to move forward. :smile:
  • SunflowerRox
    SunflowerRox Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    IT most definetly worked!! you look great and I admire people like you who stick with it. Good luck on staying healthy.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!