Ladies - Brazilians

Options

Replies

• koolmum
    Options
    I take Advil before I go to take the edge off.

I gave birth twice au naturel and I would say the pain is up around that level.

I guess it depends on your pain tolerance and your desire to have it done ~ once that wax is on there, you're quite committed!
  • amandaew83
    amandaew83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Worth it!
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I get mine done every month. The first few times it was pretty painful, but you get used to it, granted I have a high pain tolerance.

For me, its worth it, but I'm kind of high maintenance hahah
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective... I personally love a woman with a Brazilian! It improves many things!

Can I get the women to chime in for the guys... Do you prefer natural, manscaped, or totally bare? Thanks for your input!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So f*cking painful!!!! Any chick that says it isn't, is either lying or botoxes their crotchal region... It's worth it though.. I'd just save "intimacy" for the following day or your vag will look angry........ :mad:
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective... I personally love a woman with a Brazilian! It improves many things!

Can I get the women to chime in for the guys... Do you prefer natural, manscaped, or totally bare? Thanks for your input!
    I would say some trimming around the hedges, aka manscaping. Natural doesn't really bother me though
    . Bare on men kinda freaks me out haha
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It's not that bad and it's totally worth the few seconds of pain! That was my reward when I got under 200lbs. Now I wouldn't go back!
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So f*cking painful!!!! Any chick that says it isn't, is either lying or botoxes their crotchal region... It's worth it though.. I'd just save "intimacy" for the following day or your vag will look angry........ :mad:

Maybe you just need a new aesthetician -- it shouldn't be **that** bad!! LOL!
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Who seriously has that much hair down there to warrant such torture????
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Its not too bad after the first few times. I do mine myself now every month

Tips please. Message me. :D

I use gigi brazillian hard wax. You have to use it with the pre epilation oil so it can come off easily. You can start with the microwave kit doing small strips to start but after a while it gets so easy. Eventually I got the wax warmer since its cheaper in the long run. The best part is the wax hardens so you dont need to use strips. I use it on my underarms and eyebrows too. I can't wax my legs though cause its so painful to me, go figure lol
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

I'm not an especially furry girl or anything but I can totally see the merit in waxing. What, are you working with like, a few pathetic wisps or something? LOL

But I dunno about all this waxing business. Is it that difficult to shave? It takes like 10 seconds. Sure, it's not perfect, but it doesn't cost $80/month or feel like death either. Plus, I have other things to worry about like...oh...I dunno. My life.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    If you have a high tolerance for ongoing pain you can tolerate it. Some ladies I heard say if you get it done often it will hurt less or maybe you are semi-numb to the pain. Umm one time that's it I was really angry and wanted to kick the lady :-/.
  • elysecea
    Options

I'm not an especially furry girl or anything but I can totally see the merit in waxing. What, are you working with like, a few pathetic wisps or something? LOL

But I dunno about all this waxing business. Is it that difficult to shave? It takes like 10 seconds. Sure, it's not perfect, but it doesn't cost $80/month or feel like death either. Plus, I have other things to worry about like...oh...I dunno. My life.
    LOL...not enough to warrant the money it costs...I can shave just fine!!!
  • elysecea
    Options
    Love the word "crotchal" lol
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the men should weigh in on this too?

Let's just say that even taking a band aid off makes me cowering in fear and pain.
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Save the pain a break out a razor.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ha ha I meant maybe we should ask the men if they have a preference. Although I'm thinking that given the opportunity they wouldn't be too picky :O)
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten one but I'm thinking I might just prefer the laser hair removal surgery to avoid all that pain and then the repeat of it every time I want to get it done afterwards. Of course I'm 100% positive that my wallet wouldn't appreciate the price of such a process.

Lazer hurts. When they tell you its going to feel like a rubber band flicking you skin...THEY LIE!
    Having said that apart from it being expensive it really works well.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I don't know that the pain would be worth it. probably wouldn't ever get one.

As for this one.. I prefer manscaped. lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Like I always say.... If there's grass on the field, mow it!