5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• STLaferty
    Options
    I'm 5'4", small built, but very curvy- classic hour glass figure and very full busted. Right now, I weigh 196. I'm 53 and I intend to reach 140, then see if I'd like to keep going.
  • anniemims15068
    Options
    I am medium build so my goal weight is 140, which makes me feel and look great. I have a good 20 some pounds to go before the end of May. I start Les Miles at the gym this Thursday and have been told this really builds muscle. Good luck to all of us on reaching our goal weight.
  • biancardi
    Options
    I am barely 5'4" and I am 47 years old. I am striving for 130 pounds. If I can get down to 120-125, that would be a bonus, but I would love to be 130 pounds again!
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'5 125 I've weighed 115 and was happy but I want to build muscle.
  • OnlyInfinity
    Options
    I am 21 years old 5'4, and my main goal is to strengthen my body again. I have been chronically ill with intestinal ulcers, which have brought an onslaught of infections and side effects for the past few years. After years of being terribly underweight, I am now at a point where I am looking to shed a few pounds and get fit! My goal is a healthy 125, and finding the body that I haven't been able to have.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    im 5'3, current weight 123lbs goal weight is 115lbs
  • Rab3a
    Rab3a Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet and I currently weigh 234 pounds (lost 16 pounds since December). My goal weight is to be 180-190 pounds because of my height. I am new to the site and hope to find additional support and motivation here.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 220ibs currently, my short term goal is 170, because that is my pre pregnancy weight, but for my height I should be at lest 145. So 145 is my goal weight.
  • smilingsusan05
    Options
    I am 5'3 and would like to weigh 135. I have 55 lbs to go and could use some encouragement.
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 127-130lbs. I can't get below 127! My goal was 125...Not sure how to get there! I am very hippy and muscular. I don't believe muscle and fat weigh the same bc I used to body build and weighed 16 pounds more but had low body fat and didn't get too much bigger...anyways I think I am happy where I am at.
  • hazyupsydaisy
    hazyupsydaisy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", have been told that my "ideal" weight for my height is 120-125. I laugh at that declaration--BWA HA HA HA HA!

I am medium-boned with a LOT of muscle tone, thanks to majorly athletic parental genes. My attainable goal is 150; my personal goal is 140-145.

I am top-heavy as well, with an hourglass figure. Finding clothes that fit the top AND the bottom is a hard thing to do. I'm looking forward to getting my "Scarlett O'Hara" waist back! :)
  • rower75
    rower75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and would love to get down to 135 pounds. I have been at 145 for the past couple of years and have been maintaining a size 10. But over the Christmas holidays, I went as high as 150 - my 10s were starting to get tight. That scared me and I knew I had to get serious about losing some weight and getting healthy. My goal is 140, but I expect that after I meet that goal, I will push to get down to 135. That weight for me is an easy size 8 and sometimes size 6. Please keep in mind that I carry most of my weight in my butt and thighs.
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. And my goal is 135 ish
  • akangel81
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 and my goal is 117 so i have 5 pound fluctuation room but i would settle for 125 with defined muscle
  • Jojo1859
    Jojo1859 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. Right now my goal is only 150. I'm trying to keep my goals fairly small and then when I reach one set a new one. If my goal were much more than that I think I would get overwhelmed and not be able to reach it.
  • Tangerine16
    Tangerine16 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 5'4" and would like to get down to around 135. (Started at 155, now 140!) Also aged 56 and need to tone up!

14363700.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" SW-149, CW-127, GW-120

I'm a pear!
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and a half, and my goal is 125 pounds. That was my weight most of my adult life, but after 50 I started to put on weight all the time, and started to take efforts to lose it every time I reached 150 pounds. I hope that MFP with its method of "slow weight loss" will help me to lose weight slowly and not to gain it again.
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 years old and 5' 5 1/2" and I currently weigh 155. My heaviest was just over 200 lbs. My goal is 135. I weighed 118 lbs at 32 years old. Two more kids, lots of stress, and some health issues got me up there. Now my main goal is to get my diabetes, cholesterol, and blood pressure under control. I have a small frame but big bust and hips, even when I was very thin. You need to take into account your bone structure and body shape as you think about your goals.
  • samanthaleethomas
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 115-120 but toned so probably more towards 120. I started off at 140 and am at 126 now but still look far from where I want to be which I didn't expect.