Where's the first place you lose?

Options

Replies

• RamanJohal
    RamanJohal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sadly enough i lose my weight first from my thighs and *kitten* a bit then my face. Hoping for my stomach to get smaller but sadly its taking time
  • Amzella
    Options
    Tummy
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    my butt! It is the largest hump on me.
  • countryviolet333
    countryviolet333 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My arms, my legs and my chest, but not my boobs....have gone from a 16d to a 14e....:sad:
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    I lose from my hips first, probably because that's where I have the most weight. People always say the face and double chin are the first things to go, but even after shedding 22 inches in total (waist, hips, bust, arms), my face still looks almost exactly the same. Which sucks, because that's the place I'd like to see the weight go first lol.
  • Lemon912
    Options
    Always my legs first, boobs and face are tied for 2nd place. The legs I think because when I work out its usually eliptical or stationary bike. My middle is the VERY LAST PLACE!
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    first phase, back, face/neck, feet(!)

current phase, boobs, tummy, thighs..and hands/fingers. I saw loose skin yesterday!

I've lost all over, but those are where the noticeable changes are.
  • workingforthatbody
    Options
    My boobs are almost all gone aha I wish my stomach was the first place :)
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My boobs : (

The good thing about being overweight was I managed to fit a size B for the first time in my life.

It was very brief.
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Arms, back, and butt. Suits me! :)
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Face and bust.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • llllj
    llllj Posts: 5
    Options
    Boobs, hands, and butt.
  • christinerush
    Options
    My hips and my waist! Wish it was my stomach!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    My chest! :-( And my face too! I also wish it would go from my tummy! We'll get there eventually!
  • green_king
    green_king Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chest :( and legs!
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my face
  • sanjaccheer1
    Options
    the first place was my face and now my tummy is getting smaller and more defined. just wish my thighs would start to shrink
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Mine comes off evenly right from the beginning, which makes it difficult to notice a change at first. And I'm one of the few people that holds onto the boobs until the end. lol
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I know eventually it becomes an all-rounded thing, but where is the first place you noticed a change when you started dropping the pounds? Face? Neck? Boobs? Arms? Legs? Tummy (I wish haha)?

I lose it off my tummy first before (where i actually want to lose it) My Legs and Bum!
  • Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Well I took measurements when I first started and I have made a noticable difference to my neck. After the first 2 measurements I havn't lost any more on my neck so maybe this is what its going to be which isn't bad. My jaw line has also had noticable improvements too.

I have lost a lot of my love handles and this has shown a decrease in waist measurements.

So for me in the first two months I have had visual changes in:
    Neck
    Jaw
    Love handles/lower back
    A bit from my belly too.

Areas I hope to loose is further belly and my chest anything else will be a bonus.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!