Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    So, why in the world are all the women coming into this thread posting plus size-esque bikini models on a competitive bikini bodybuilder thread?

MFP is a large community of all kinds of people. We all have our differences in opinion on what's beautiful and desirable and what's not. For those of you who like the soft, cuddly heavier women... start your own damn thread and post that girl in the white bikini as your cover model! LMAO.
    Because lots of women like to have their "say".

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ew.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    She looks WAY BETTER off season.. She looks like J-wow on steriods otherwise.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    wow. Her legs are to freaking die for :) Sigh..... :)

12854723.png[/url
  • tracyeglink
    Options
    She looks like a man
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    im skinny. but that is not the body for me. but each to their own, she obviously works hard so credit to her!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*
    I personally don't want to look like that, but she does look very fit and very strong.
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    I wonder what some of these "models" would look like in a few years after the extra hormones take a toll on their endocrine systems???
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Better pic of her in the off season:

staceyAlexander.jpg

And another one

1z22lop.jpg

These are much better pics of her-very fit very attractive.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I wonder what some of these "models" would look like in a few years after the extra hormones take a toll on their endocrine systems???
    I don't know you, but I think I :heart: you... in the least creepy way possible. lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    and one day (hopefully September) that will be a picture of me! :bigsmile:

ETA: minus the fake boobs - they are nice, but I'll keep my real ones.
  • lyddsmom
    Options
    I'd love to be that fit but unfortunately I don't have the time to workout that hard. That probably takes a couple of hours of intense exercise a day. I've chosen a different life with my kids and work and community involvement. I'll get as close as I can with my hour a day moderate exercise. I have added cross-fit 2 times a week which should get me a little closer, but dang I'm no where near a solid body like that.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic in both, but the first one makes her look a lot older and the fake tan does nothing for her. I love the other pics way more, I wish I had this chicks dedication and determination. I'd kill for all that muscle definition and those abs!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    It's the face that scares me!...

LOL!! thats what I was thinking!!
    Some times leaning out can be harsh on the face...
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Meh, I'll keep my natural G's. :o) Love her legs, maybe her arms. Otherwise I think she lacks the softness of a woman. Pretty hair though.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    I think it would be fun to compete like this. Especially since there's no age limit. And you don't have to be supermodel height. I'd consider doing it. Why not? I think it would probably much more fun to compete in lifting though!
    I've personally trained 5 females who were in pretty good shape to go on an compete in local Bikini and Figure shows. They loved that they were able to change their bodies in 16 weeks time, but they busted their *kitten* doing it. Plus it just empowers you.

IDEA Fitness member
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Haven't read through all 9 pages but FWIW most figure/bikini/bb'ers lean and dry out to look good on stage. They don't walk around looking like that. They're softer, less vascular, etc.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Not for me, her off season pics look better but still no! Too many muscles, my boyfriend wouldn't touch me with a barge pole!

I like Kelly Brook! She has a gorgeous figure and has never been plus-size! FHM, Nuts and Zoo would never publish her picture if she was considered 'plus-size', she a UK size 12 which is considered less than average these days (average being UK size 16, which is considered plus size.)
    Options
    Did I tell you not to express your opinion? No, that's why I asked. :noway:

ANYWAY
    This is the perfect in-between body to me.
    2cdddf6.jpg

she is gorgeous with a rocking bod!
    Options
    I think it would be fun to compete like this. Especially since there's no age limit. And you don't have to be supermodel height. I'd consider doing it. Why not? I think it would probably much more fun to compete in lifting though!
    I've personally trained 5 females who were in pretty good shape to go on an compete in local Bikini and Figure shows. They loved that they were able to change their bodies in 16 weeks time, but they busted their *kitten* doing it. Plus it just empowers you.

IDEA Fitness member

It definitely empowers you, plus it boosts your ego, not gonna lie!