Who hates running?!

Options
*raises hand*

What else can I do? I walk (speed walk) with my dog, but I hate hate hate running.

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    rollerblade.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hate running and I'm in the military where we need to run for our Physical Test.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    rollerblade.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh.... you're not joking. I used to rollerblade as a kid. I would DIE now. Kinda like riding a bike, yea you never forget, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like a mofo!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Why do you hate running?

Actually I used to hate it! Now im really getting into it. I did my first 5k last year just to challenge myself, now I'm signed up for a 10k.

Try kickboxing at a real boxing club! Its a brutal work out.. You'll never sweat so hard in your life.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Treadmill while watching my fav. TV show on my iPod. Cannot stand running.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I hate it but I do it. Id rather roller blade or ice skate. I am going to venture onto an elliptical machine. they look scary though. LOL
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I would rather do squats and lunges... and I hate squats and lunges....

For cardio, I find anything that will give me a dance workout... I love, love, love to dance.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I like running. But you can try complexes which are good for muscles and cardio.
  • genarrowe
    Options
    I hate it too! Hurts my knees and it's just...well...boring. Especially running on a treadmill. I'd much rather be on an eliptical.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Why do you hate running?

Actually I used to hate it! Now im really getting into it. I did my first 5k last year just to challenge myself, now I'm signed up for a 10k.

Try kickboxing at a real boxing club! Its a brutal work out.. You'll never sweat so hard in your life.

what's not to hate? You have to wear tennis shoes, I have to strap down my boobs with duct tape and tight bras so my boobies don't bounce all over the place (ok, not duct tape, but you get the point) people drive by you and see your red, sweaty face and giggling body, you run and run and run and end up where you started.... IDK I just hate it
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would run only if my life depended on it :)
    But I do like jump-rope.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I don't hate it, my body does.
    Therefore it is the evilness of other machines to kill me off.
    Helps that I can't run/walk/think in a straight line so the treadmill is my enemy.
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I also hate running, even if it is on a treadmill watching a tv show or running outside.

Therefore, I don't do it. I get my cardio in by playing tennis, going for leisurely bike rides or hiking.
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love running, but if you want something will feel like cardio then do crossfit. You will be panting by the end, that is if you push yourself.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    I used to hate it too but I'm kinda learning to like it ever since starting c25k. I actually look forward to it these days. Go figure.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    rollerblade.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh.... you're not joking. I used to rollerblade as a kid. I would DIE now. Kinda like riding a bike, yea you never forget, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like a mofo!

crash pads. padded shorts that make the pain not happen.

not that i've ever used such a thing :smokin:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I love running but if you don't have you tried cycling or swimming?

Anything really.. elliptical, arc trainer, jumping rope.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!!! *raises hand and waves it around wildly getting the attention of every astronaut in space*
  • shinypinkpolish
    Options
    I bought a bike last summer, and I love riding bike now. I'm waiting for the weather to get a bit nicer here and then I will be out and about again. :-)