Ripped in 30 Buddies?

Options

Replies

• Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost anything (wtf) but I feel like the angle of my body right above hips changed due to the ab workouts if that makes sense. I'm hoping that after the next two weeks, I will see a good change. I did take before photos (gag), but I don't know if I'll be posting them. We'll see lol.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I did not take before photos and wish I had. I am not seeing anything but the scale go up and maybe some muscle in my arms.
    I am also doing some other things a few times a week. Treadmill or elliptical.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, today is my alternate day of cardio...I think I might add another day of cardio to my routine aswell. At the moment I'm not seeing any visual progress (no inches lost, only 1 pound lost) but my abs and obliques have definitely got stronger as I can feel them more easily...it's just a bummer that I have a small bit of fat on my stomach left and it wont budge! :explode:
  • emilyci
    emilyci Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i just finished two rounds of the 30 day shred last week, and had great results. i started ripped in 30 this week, and can't wait to see how it works.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    First day of RI30 for me today also! Didn't perfect anything, but I made it through the entire routine. I'm hoping I will be able to make it through every day and not quit. That has been my habit! But I actually enjoy the difficulty of this routine so I'm gonna push through it.
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm a little further along in the program, just started week 3, I didn't find week 1 or 2 awful, but definately a good workout. Week three is a bit more challenging IMO however :)
  • Nadyasmom
    Options
    Did week 2 day 1 (redo from last week's flop) this morning. No motivation today, but at least I did it. Hoping to do some sort of cardio tonight or maybe 6 week 6 pack. Just feeling really out of sorts lately and trying to snap back with exercise. ;) (hey, at least not ice cream right?)
  • shaycat
    Options
    Did week 2 day 1 (redo from last week's flop) this morning. No motivation today, but at least I did it. Hoping to do some sort of cardio tonight or maybe 6 week 6 pack. Just feeling really out of sorts lately and trying to snap back with exercise. ;) (hey, at least not ice cream right?)

I am feeling really out of sorts to. I was almost to depressed to do Ripped today. I pushed though since not doing it would have made me feel worse. I hope I can get out of this funk and back to feeling good soon.
  • gwenben57
    gwenben57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am the last day of week one and somehow I cannot motivate myself to do it today. Hopefully I will pull off before 9. This is my first Jillian Michaels workout. Do you have to follow her diet to see results or can you just eat better. Also are you guys only doing RI30 or RI30 along with other exercise routines and programs?
  • gwenben57
    Options
    I am on the last day of week one and somehow I cannot motivate myself to do it today. Hopefully I will pull off before 9. This is my first Jillian Michaels workout. Do you have to follow her diet to see results or can you just eat better. Also are you guys only doing RI30 or RI30 along with other exercise routines and programs?
  • shaycat
    Options
    I am not following her diet, but am tracking my food and trying to stay in my calorie goal.
    I do other exercises, but it depends on how you feel.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ripped ladies! I'm on Week 3 (tomorrow's day 3), and I've had good results inch-wise, and small movement on the scale. I'm liking the challenge of Week 3 (Week 2 was kind of easy), and am psyched to get through the program--am going to start lifting at the gym after that. I've been doing RI30 about 5 times a week, No More Trouble Zones once or twice a week, and have done Body Pump classes at the gym 3 times. Haven't had much time for cardio, but sometimes add a little boxing after RI30, because it doesn't burn many calories! Nice to "meet" all of you!
  • gwenben57
    Options
    How long were you doing the program before you noticed the inches go away. How is your diet?
  • Nyeemwong
    Options
    Hey there! I'm currently on my day 3 in week 1. Would love to be a R30 buddy! :D
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 tomorrow. I'm not doing any other workouts, it's hard enough for me to find the 30min to do RI30 5x/week!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I just did it for the 1st time - week 1 using 8 pd hand weights... sweating my butt off, tougher than I thought it would be!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I was sore from doing Bob Harper's DVD yesterday but I bought Jillian's today and fought through it. I'm looking forward to doing it. I'm going to try and do all 30 days without a break. I'm used to doing the treadmill 6 days a week so hopefully I can do it. However, I haven't been this sore!
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 day shred on the 1st! That way I can be more accountable and on track with my days! :) I'm also dropping ALL fast food! Let's hope it makes a difference!! :)

I'm here for support when anyone needs it!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hi there! i was doing ripped in 30, then I kinda quit! i would love to start back up!
  • mom1520
    Options
    I need to get back on track. I've been so exhausted that I haven't worked out since Sunday. I WILL get back on track tomorrow.