Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Jelly===hope you were able to sleep. If you didn't,at least you had a good time trying.

Angelika===you should have gone over and said to them that it looked like the product really worked.

Don't know what's happened to everyone. Maybe they gave us up for Lent.:wink:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I think I'm well practiced for the thread kill. Have commented on 5 threads recently and was the last each time.

Sorry gals this could be it.
  • Maryee71
    Options
    No, No this thread has gone on too long to let it die now, jelly.:noway: :drinker:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I went to a computer course today. Now I know all those secrets (well some) that made people look so clever. They just no shortcuts and how to operate a conputer.

I yearn to be a geek.

However my brain was really tired after a full day of school. Its been too long between lessons. Not sure if I remember much at all now.

Long Live The Thread. :happy:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    I think this thread is winding down. Everybody's flown the coop, almost.
    Jelly==hop;efully you'll remember what you learned in computer class. I know what you mean ab out being a geek. I have to call my grandson if I can't figure out something on my computer.
    Have a good one. :drinker:
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    With a name like Once a Thead Killer, Always a Thread Killer... it was bound to happen someday. :laugh:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    No thread killer today!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yep, the Thread may be Lethargic, but she's still here. Hope you all are having a Fabulous Weekend so far.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: !!!!! Been doing a lot of OT at work and barely have time to sleep, eat, report back to work let alone work-out. Another busy week planned out. Hate the OT but do like the check that follows it. Great weekend all!!!!!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    mem, that OT money is always nice when it appears in the paycheck. I wish somedays I had it again. This retirement money can sure go fast.
    Happy Sunday!
  • mem50
    Options
    Hey there Maryee71, I so agree that OT does make the check better! It payed for the thrift store expedition yesterday. The guys at work are going to get a shock tomorrow for certain. I've been holding off on work clothes because.....well.......

1-I am NOT a fashionista. ( I weld...snort) at work.
    2- I believe in getting my moneys worth out off anything I buy. Yeah, the deciding factor was the thinning area in the upper thigh and cheek area. Don't need a wardrobe malfunction at work, thank you very much!!!!
    And 3, I wanted to be confident that the weight stayed gone.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    Options
    I went to Goodwill this weekend for the same reason. Got a nice new to me pair of pants that don't feel like clown pants. Maybe I will go crazy in a nice clothing store but not until all the extra weight is gone.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I LOVE Goodwill Stores!! I don't know if I will ever go back to shopping in "Regular" Stores.
  • Maryee71
    Options
    We just got Goodwill stores here in the last yr. My daughter lost a lot of wt and as she'd drop sizes she found such nice new clothes at Goodwill. People take things that still have the tags on them.
    Have a good night/day.:drinker:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    I think we're dying a slow death. I refuse to be the thread killer.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    Options
    You don't have to be if you don't want to
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Take in a big breath...... we live on

breath_big.jpg
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see this little thread is still kicking. I've been super busy - work, school, family, music - doesn't leave much time for chit-chat. :ohwell:

I just saw that Goodwill was the topic of conversation last week. I have to say that I too love Goodwill and any of the other thrift stores out there! While I was dropping weight so fast last year, I went through 3 entire wardrobe replacements. I couldn't have done it without the thrift stores. And as I bought the smaller sizes, I packed up my old clothing and donated it right back to Goodwill. I didn't want any of my big stuff hanging around as a "safety net". Getting it out of my house was symbolic of getting the fat person out of my life! And I agree LJ - I don't know if I'll ever go back to shopping the "regular" stores except for the occasional purchase. Its kind of nice when you buy "used" that the garment is pre-washed and pre-shrunk. No surprises after the first wash! :laugh:
  • mem50
    Options
    Glad to see this thread still lives on! Thinking the OT is over for a while. At least nothing for this coming week. :happy:

It felt so good to wear clothes that fit right. Everyone at work swore I looked like I lost another 10 pounds.

So, what's the topic for this week?
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    TOPIC FOR THE WEEK

LIFE LESSONS YOU HAVE LEARNT

One lesson my mother has taught me is to always cook with love. If you don't feel like cooking or cant do it with a good vibration don't. Let some one else prepare the meal or take time out and get in a better mood if that fails. A simple meal eg. bread and cheese.