What's your next vacation destination?

Options

Replies

• Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Our family vacation this July will be in Paris, France.
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this qualifies as a vacation but we are going to NY in March so my Daughter can accept a scholarship at her college.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    We just got back from a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I highly reccomand cruising...it's so relaxing!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    We just got back from a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I highly recommend cruising...it's so relaxing!
  • yqt6541
    yqt6541 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love playing in the snow! Snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sledding (snowmobiling). The cold also increases your calorie burn :smile:
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    Just got back from Cozumel, Mexico Feb 4! Going to Myrtle Beach, SC in Sept. thinking either Panama or Dominican Republic next Jan 2013...
  • jrbourdon
    Options
    Going on a 7 day Carnival cruise with my husband May 4th....Can't wait!!! Mexico, Belize, Honduras and Grand Cayman
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hitting Charleston SC this weekend, maybe Myrtle Beach or Savannah the weekend after that, but that is only because work has me stranded here, my next vacation is going back home... Though I have only taken 2 vacation days since I graduated college in 2001.
  • Hypurchick
    Hypurchick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jamaica in April, The Ontario a week later.. New York City in July and then Florida in October
  • KeepKeepGoing
    Options
    Hungary for a few days :).
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Cornwall in July, staying on a farm
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wanting to go to Siesta Key Florida this summer... But have friends that want us to go to Myrtle Beach. So I am up in the air.

Anyone have any suggestions where to stay in Myrtle Beach?! Never been there before!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Going up to the lake in June with my family...can't wait!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Im heading to Las Vegas and LA in may
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Caymen Islands (we are UK based so its a fair treck from here)
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Disney!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Gatlinburg, TN at the end of April. Going to enjoy some quiet, some hiking and trip to Dollywood with the kids.

Oh, and some gun shootin' with my brother-in-law. BANG! BANG!
  • rosanne_short
    rosanne_short Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    <big sigh> some where on the new motorcycle over our spring break at the end of this week, but somewhere I can wear my boots and jeans so the cankles dont' show. ;-( Would love some beach time but the horror of being in public in a bathing suit...yikes.
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Philly, Pa in July...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Back to the gym!!!