What's your next vacation destination?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great Lakes (outside Chicago) end of March. Our son is graduating from Navy boot camp :drinker:

I have been there actually. Used to live not too far from there.

My parents came out when I graduated and it was really neat to explore. There's a huge zoo in Chicago and the Lake itself is amazing (I think it was Superior)...waves and seagulls and everything. We saw it in Great Lakes and then 40 minutes later, the same lake in Chicago. Never realized how "great" it actually was.
  • claire7090
    Options
    Florida - in four weeks, my childrens (age 4 and 7) first trip to the USA and their first time on a plane. We are all very excited. :happy:
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Daytona Beach in April with my Mom, my 2 daughters, 1 son-in-law, 5 grandchildren & 2 of my daycare kids,
    oh yea and...my husband! :glasses:
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    No where exotic, but Orlando with the kids in April and SOBE in July for a bachelorette party.
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I go with my hubby and kids each year to St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Beautiful island and delightful people.
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Philly, Pa in July...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!1

Me too!! Going to see "The Wall" concert.....
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Claire7090, have a safe and wonderful trip and...enjoy!!!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    Im going to Bridlington, UK, . . .probly the most unglamourous seaside resort in the world but I love it, may drive up there tonight for the fun of it
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    In July, I will be going to Outer Banks, NC for a week with good friends and family. Can't wait. This will be our fifth year doing this. It is so relaxing and quiet there. In December I go to San Diego to see my brother and his family. In April for Easter, I am going to New Jersey to visit friends for Easter weekend.
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Key West!!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I love traveling too!!! We're heading to the Bahamas on a short cruise this summer. Basic 4-night cruise - Miami, Key West, Nassau and Cococay with RCCL. Short, but cheap & fun!

JM
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hawaii in September!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Disney World in April and October!!!
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have a weekend in Bristol planned for the end of next month to see my cousin, if that counts?

If not, I have a week in St Ives booked in May. A nice week by the sea by myself should be wonderful!
  • 1littlerose1
    1littlerose1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just booked a surftrip to Marocco in April, i can't wait!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    going to the bahamas in May