Tell me something...

Options

Replies

• KJVBear33
    Options
    When I read books I cry... to the point that my family just brings me tissue and shake their heads... oh and when we watch a movie at any part that may be emotional they all turn and look at me to see if I'm crying... yep I'm a sap :blushing:

Nothin' to blush at! :happy: :flowerforyou: I cry at movies too!! Not books tho.......but movies get me all the time..........and whats weird about it was there was a time when I wasn't a crier in movies.........
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have donated my eggs four times to couples having fertility treatment and delivered my friends baby single handed.

Thats just irresponsible.
    You should always use both hands when delivering a baby. No showboating!

LMAO you know what I ment :)
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had an extra set of adult teeth - almost, I still have two baby teeth where none grew at all... so I've had aprox 28 teeth pulled in my life... I don't care too much for dentists :p
    ..and I have three kidneys. :)

Sounds like maybe you were supposed to be 2 people. heehee

lol, I thought that at one time!.. found out later in life that on my dad's side, it's a common occurrence *shrugs*.. just weird, and expensive :p
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I pretend to think i am a professional dancer and a singer. I can kinda of dance and i cannot carry a tune whatsoever. :)
  • karylee44
    Options
    i also spent a summer living on a green school bus following the Dead.. :)
    man.. i was soooo thin and tan that summer!
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I am fascinated by Intolerance of Uncertainty, so much so that it became my research area. Hope to publish an article on it soon.
  • lorro
    Options
    When I read books I cry... to the point that my family just brings me tissue and shake their heads... oh and when we watch a movie at any part that may be emotional they all turn and look at me to see if I'm crying... yep I'm a sap :blushing:

Nothin' to blush at! :happy: :flowerforyou: I cry at movies too!! Not books tho.......but movies get me all the time..........and whats weird about it was there was a time when I wasn't a crier in movies.........

I agree. I cry at movies and occasionally adverts too :blushing:
  • JustLena75
    Options
    My favorite job EVER was working as an autopsy assistant. But I only did it part time because the pay wasn't great.
    I may go to mortuary school when I retire...
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I am fascinated by Intolerance of Uncertainty, so much so that it became my research area. Hope to publish an article on it soon.

really interesting area of research. I have to be honest, I'm fairly certain that I will be crushed to death by a vending machine.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I went to an acting school for a year in Beverly Hills........... Lol
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I sang at my grandmother's funeral.

15966046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

really interesting area of research. I have to be honest, I'm fairly certain that I will be crushed to death by a vending machine.

I found it interesting that my odds of dating a supermodel are better then that of me winning the lottery.
    source: maxim magazine thats currently in my bathroom, and the lottery website.
  • lorro
    Options

Ah but is this certainty based on reality or is it a construct of false certainty created as a way of coping with your intolerance of not knowing how/when you may die? :huh:
  • TweedleDebo
    Options

I found it interesting that my odds of dating a supermodel are better then that of me winning the lottery.

I find it interesting that you and I are ALWAYS on the same threads haha.
  • Novikay
    Options
    I was ranked 4th in the state of Florida for writing competitions when I was in high school :p
  • lorro
    Options

You cross referenced whilst on the loo? Lol.

Maybe it's because every guy wants to date a supermodel whereas a very small percentage of people buy a lottery ticket.
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    I used to be a drag king. Like RuPaul, only I'm a girl that dressed up as a guy.
  • MrDude_1
    Options

I find it interesting that you and I are ALWAYS on the same threads haha.
    lol, i just keep clicking "my topics" at the top.... and if theres nothing new, then "recent posts" and find a new thread... over and over and over.

keeps me from being bored at work.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i'm NOT irish. stop asking! i'm just a pale red (fake) headed jew!
  • MrDude_1
    Options

You cross referenced whilst on the loo? Lol.

Maybe it's because every guy wants to date a supermodel whereas a very small percentage of people buy a lottery ticket.

I dont know where you live, but around here it seems like 90% of all people buy lottery tickets, and half the guys prefer chicks that wear realtree camo. lol