SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yikes, that's so creepy - I'd move!!!
    You could totally make a scary movie out of that! O.o
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    <
    could give you a run for your money in a game of 9-ball or Texas Hold'em:glasses:
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    It makes me nauseated when someone, anyone, touches my antecubital area (the inside of my arm at the elbow). Makes me want to barf just talking about it!. LOL
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I used to live opposite Bob Marley and yes, I am a name dropper :glasses:
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I was a cheerleader in high school. I still know some of our routines 14 years later.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    the sound of a rake on concrete turns my insides.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    <
    could give you a run for your money in a game of 9-ball or Texas Hold'em:glasses:

you're on in 9ball.
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I used to drive a 18 wheeler, I have been to all states on the west coast and midwest as well, I have hauled produce, toilets and elevators, haz mat and I have lumped tires off a trailer in 80 degree heat for sears in New jersey. and the best mexican food I ever ever ate was off the mexican food trucks in Cali, and arizona.
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have donated my eggs four times to couples having fertility treatment and delivered my friends baby single handed.

Thats just irresponsible.
    You should always use both hands when delivering a baby. No showboating!

BAHAHAHA! That made me laugh out loud.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I played the Flute for 12 years, and was in the band during that time. AND went to band camp for 10 of those years ;)
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am completely terrified of bridges. I will drive as much as I can out of the way to avoid them. I am completely convinced I will die in a car accident some day. My fear of driving kept me from getting a license until I was 28.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    My kids call me the Alpha ***** (the noun, of course) and say they're only breathing because I love them (jokingly, of course... I hope... LOL)
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I race motorcycles throughout the Midwest in the warmer months, my ticker is of me.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of Pigs that was triggered when I was eleven years old watching a cartoon called Princess Mononoke :P
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in recovery for opiate addiction, and I'm 5 months clean! Also, I'm in nursing school and hoping to specialize in some sort of addiction recovery field. With my degree/specialization, I hope to help people that were in the same position as I was. Having a doctor prescribe them narcotics, and then just taking them off of them with no help/warnings of what's to come. When my doctor took me off I had no idea who to turn to, I want to be that person that other people can turn to for answers on what they are going through, and how to get through it. :]
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    <---- had previously had extremely low self esteem. Been working to reverse that thinking :smile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    -I used to have a fish named after a Rush song
    -I was a Girl Scout for 5 years. Most people are shocked to learn this about me, I guess I'm not the Girl Scout type. Although, my aggressiveness came in handy when we had to sell cookies at Wal Mart, because I would ask people and they would say "I'll buy some when I come out." and if I saw them coming out with no intention of buying, I would call them out on it
    -When I'm in public and I hear somebody chewing like a cow, it makes me angry. And not just slightly angry, it makes me violently angry. When people do it in class, I either sit there distracted the whole time because of it, shooting them dirty looks occasionally or I leave. Cannot stand it. It makes me want to punch people.
    -I don't like it when people wear opposite colors together. Which is one of the many reasons I can't stand Christmas, because red and green are together and that is probably the worse color pairing in the freaking world.
    -I hate Christmas music, too. That goes along with the last one very well. I've been called the Scrooge by several people because Christmas music is soooo annoying to me and I express that often when it's playing.
    -I really don't like Christmas in general. I feel like it's moved away from being about spending time with the people that you love and having a good time with them and moved more towards "Oh, I better get the new [fill in the blank with something that you really don't need] or I'll get pissed." yeah, not my cup of tea. I don't have money to waste on your *kitten*, nor do you deserve it, so you'll have to deal with it. <--- a bit of that rage coming out, sorry about that. :flowerforyou:
    -I think roses are ugly
    -I think diamonds are ugly.

I think that's about it.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my eyes and move one eyeball at a time. I also can make 5 loops with my tongue. Yes, somehow I manage to find a husband. LOL!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I'm in recovery for opiate addiction, and I'm 5 months clean! Also, I'm in nursing school and hoping to specialize in some sort of addiction recovery field. With my degree/specialization, I hope to help people that were in the same position as I was. Having a doctor prescribe them narcotics, and then just taking them off of them with no help/warnings of what's to come. When my doctor took me off I had no idea who to turn to, I want to be that person that other people can turn to for answers on what they are going through, and how to get through it. :]

Congratulations!! :):flowerforyou:
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    I can wiggle my eyes and move one eyeball at a time.

I can do this too! :P and i can wiggle my ear, yes i said ear. only the lefty wants to wiggle :)