What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• HappyK45
    HappyK45 Posts: 4
    Options
    You CAN do it!
    One day at a time...we will all get there.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in a 10 or 12. The smallest I've been in my adult life is a 14 and I've been stuck at a 20 for the last 11 years. I'm currently at a weight lower than when I became pregnant with my 2nd child, but haven't had the time to try on an 18 yet. I think I would be thrilled if I got to the point where I could say so long to Lane Bryant because their clothes are too big.

At 5'10" and with a larger frame than those 6 ft. rail-thin runway models, I doubt I am able to get to single digit sizes without looking anorexic (at 160 in high school my family said I was too thin and that my hip bones stuck out too much), but it would be amazing to feel fit and trim - even if it's not a "slim & trim".

^^^This. I'm 5'9" and would love to be a size 10.
  • Cathleenr
    Cathleenr Posts: 332
    Options
    I would love to be in a 10 or 12. The smallest I've been in my adult life is a 14 and I've been stuck at a 20 for the last 11 years. I'm currently at a weight lower than when I became pregnant with my 2nd child, but haven't had the time to try on an 18 yet. I think I would be thrilled if I got to the point where I could say so long to Lane Bryant because their clothes are too big.

At 5'10" and with a larger frame than those 6 ft. rail-thin runway models, I doubt I am able to get to single digit sizes without looking anorexic (at 160 in high school my family said I was too thin and that my hip bones stuck out too much), but it would be amazing to feel fit and trim - even if it's not a "slim & trim".

I'm 5-9 and at 144, in a loose 8, comfortable 6 and occasionally a 4. It's wonderful. Build muscle and you won't be bony, no way <3 my legs and my shoulders are getting better and better. :) go for it.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Size 9-10 would be my ideal size. If I get into something smaller that would just be awesome!
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I want my 6 back, but just beiong a single digit would thrill me.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A size 2-4 would be ideal but since I may never get that small and look non crackhead like a 4-6 would be great for the fashion risk I desire to advance in.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
  • bfocus
    bfocus Posts: 1
    Options
    Not fussed on size ..
    Just want to be fit n fab with no flab!
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    British size 10 on my *kitten* and 12 on my top :)
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    9/10
  • befitbyjune
    Options
    Size 10-12 (proportioned) would be superfantastic compared to where I am now.
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    size 4 would be ideal. i am currently 8
  • curiouslyvivid
    Options
    Right now I am 221 wearing a size 14-16. I think I would be happy with 175 and a size 6-8. Just being down to single digits would be amazing :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 6 and would love to be a size 4? maybe even a size 2 but I feel like that would be too small
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Working towards a size 4 waist... but my hips and chest will probably never be that small.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    my dream size has always been a 9!
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    AU 12 would be good, 10 even better! Last time I was a size 10 I was 17.... Don't think I could get much smaller cos of my massive "child bearing" hips
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me to its going to be a lot of hardwork but i am goinf to give it a good try this time
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Size 0 and 25 in jeans. Currently I'm a 2
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue. My goal weight is 120lbs but I have no idea what that will be size-wise. I'm currently 157 and in a UK12.