Your favorite/memorable Seinfeld quotes or episodes?

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    "The boys do notice my diet and that I eat more each day,’ she said.

‘I tell them that everybody likes different things. If I'm making something fatty and they want something healthy, then I make us different meals.’

Thank God she is at least looking after the health of her children. :frown: I hope they continue to want to stay healthy and don't follow in her footsteps.

That was not supposed to be on this thread and why the heck can't I edit it?? What the heck MFP...glitches in the system!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    "The boys do notice my diet and that I eat more each day,’ she said.

‘I tell them that everybody likes different things. If I'm making something fatty and they want something healthy, then I make us different meals.’

Thank God she is at least looking after the health of her children. :frown: I hope they continue to want to stay healthy and don't follow in her footsteps.

That was not supposed to be on this thread and why the heck can't I edit it?? What the heck MFP...glitches in the system!

I didn't think so.... :)

Nope, it's working like it's supposed to. By design, the 'Edit' button is only available for an hour after you post. That's to preserve the continuity of the thread. And in case someone has quoted you, people won't be confused because they haven't seen that particular text before.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Kramer making dinner (rinsing his lettuce?) while taking a shower to save time! LOL

The Merv Griffin Show

George, [at Monk's with Jerry]: "So she coughed."

Jerry: "Coughing... naked... It's a turn-off, man."

George: "Everything goes with naked."

Jerry: "When you cough, there are thousands of unseen muscles that suddenly spring into action. It's like watching that fat guy catch a cannonball in his stomach in slow motion."

George: "Oh, you spoiled, spoiled man. Do you now how much mental energy I expend just trying to picture women naked?"

Jerry: "But the thing you don't realize is that there's good naked and bad naked. Naked hair brushing, good; naked crouching, bad." :laugh:

ETA: Had* to provide full quote.

OMG! The Kramer shower episode was GREAT! Didn't he install a garbage disposal in his shower?

I LOVED the naked episode! In the end, they see each other as weird looking and barbaric. HAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    ANY TIME George's parents are yelling at each other. OMG I love that! They (when in scenes together) may be my favorite characters on the show.

Puddy: Why should I care, I'm not the one going to hell.

"Today is the first day of the rest of my life." One second before the poor sucker gets run over by Newman in the ricksha.

"Serenity Now!"
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    "He took it out."

"He took it out?"

"He took. It out."

LOL!!!!!!!! "He took...." (huffs on glasses) "....it out."
    "It."
    "It."
    "Out."
    "Out."
    "Got any more 'friends' you want to set me up with, Jerry?"
    Love this scene!!!

i totally forgot about this one! hilarious
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Dolores!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    LOL What about the episode where their condo installed low-flow shower heads and they weren't getting the "right" pressure and were all out of whack, so Kramer got a "black market" shower head that's used to bathe elephants at the zoo! It's so powerful that when he turns it on it blows him out of the shower!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Can't spare a square.

He wasn't sponge worthy.
  • fifibox
    fifibox Posts: 69
    Options
    oh mygos... every quote off every episode lol!!!
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    "It's a show about nothing."

I loved the episode when George realizes that every decision he ever made and every instinct he ever had in life was wrong, so he decided to just "do the opposite" and finally landed a great job .... and when Elaine around the same time lost her job and everything was going badly for her and she realized she was turning into George.

Tic Tacs for the sidler...
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a chance to read all the replies on this thread, so maybe it's already been laughed about.

But my favorite episode (hands down) is the one where Kramer finds the old Merv Griffin set in the dumpster. He set up the entire stage in his apartment and pretended to host the show every time someone walked through the door.

"Let's take a commercial break"
    (Kramer stuffs his face with chips and sips on a diet coke... while the "break time" elevator music plays on the tape player)

"Okay! We're back!"
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    A series of levels

This looks like milk to me...my rods and cones are messed up!
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tammy1020
    Options
    STELLA!!! lol
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    "It's in the Vault"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    victory_dance_animated.gif
  • trmecham