my very secret goal...what's yours

Options

Replies

• addies_mom
    Options
    A bunch of my girlfriends & I are planning a trip over Christmas. Because we all live far apart, I don't plan to tell any of them I'm losing weight, and want to surprise them with my weight loss! They will all be so shocked!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is probably not much of a secret, but it's one I don't say out loud very often b/c it just sounds downright *****y...

I dream of being a heart breaker. ;)
    Since I already admitted that my goal is to someday be drool-worthy, you don't sound at all asterisk-y (because those **** could stand for any number of naughty words, I'm not sure which one you used)
  • kenziejade92
    Options
    My two best friends (both are guys) and i are going a vacation to the beach in june. My goal is for them to view me as an attractive female as well as just being their 'bro'.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'm 45, 221.5lbs, well when i started and i would love, love love to suprise my Son with going on a run with him. He has been a x-country runner for 9 years, since he was in 7th grade. Some day when he comes home or we go visit him at what ever base he is at i would love to say....hey want to go on a little run? It would make him so proud. That is my secret goal I have never told anyone

Care to shar your secret?

This is such a great goal. You can do it.
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    My secret goal is to be able to take my shirt off in public without feeling intensely self-conscious. =s
  • jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful goal!!!!

My secret goal is to be able to do the Annual Bridge Walk. Every September people come from miles away to walk across the Mackinaw bridge. I'm disabled and my chances of actually doing it are pretty slim, but I can still dream, right?

Oh i am terrified of water bridges and have driven (as a passenger) over the Mackinaw bridge. One of the most terrifying bridges i've been on yet!
  • amiles21693
    Options
    My secret goal is to be able to go to the Montreal Comiccon dressed up as Wonder Woman!
    I love this!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is probably not much of a secret, but it's one I don't say out loud very often b/c it just sounds downright *****y...

Since I already admitted that my goal is to someday be drool-worthy, you don't sound at all asterisk-y (because those **** could stand for any number of naughty words, I'm not sure which one you used)

Haha. thanks. I didn't realize MFP auto-asterisked words. Oh well.

Also, someday?! We're not MFPs, but you're pals with a few of my friends and without knowing it one of my biggest (I hate using the word biggest on this site; I mean greatest) inspirations on here.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    My two best friends model. I would love to be able to share clothes with their skinny butts again!
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Tswizzyyyy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I dream of walking without my shorts riding up my crotch. :-p
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oh geez I can't believe I'm gonna "say this out loud". My very secret goal is to not hear my thighs slap together when I'm doing Walk Away the Pounds kickbacks. It sounds like I'm getting busy....and I'm alone. I am so humidified :blushing: lol (Ruby watchers know what I'm talking about)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Haha. thanks. I didn't realize MFP auto-asterisked words. Oh well.

Also, someday?! We're not MFPs, but you're pals with a few of my friends and without knowing it one of my biggest (I hate using the word biggest on this site; I mean greatest) inspirations on here.
    Thank you - that's very sweet, but being inspiring isn't quite the same as being drool-worthy. My goal is quite shallow. :)
  • ironmadien
    ironmadien Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to someday compete in Iron Man.... we shall see! =)
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have many! :laugh:

To see my collarbones again!

To see someone I haven't seen for a long time and have them say "Oh my God, I didn't even recognize you! You look FABULOUS!"

To find a swimsuit that I look great in!
  • emhill21
    emhill21 Posts: 130
    Options
    I dream of walking without my shorts riding up my crotch. :-p

That would be glorious!

Everyone has such wonderful secret (yet not so secret) goals....I better get thinking of something equally wonderful
  • CarlaGill1968
    Options
    I want to run. Someday a 5K. And maybe even something longer. Someday.

I want to buy something at VS besides perfume and body lotion.

I want my long distance bf to not be able to keep his hands off me when we see each other.

I want to be an inspiration to my girls. And to maybe even be 'cool.'

I want to be healthy.

I want to be HOT.
  • Pleahy2012
    Options
    Nice work!! You go girl :flowerforyou:
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love all of your goals and no, I don't think any of them are shallow. We use what evr tools we can to get fit and healthy.

May all your Dreams (goals) come true!

Kristine
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to be able to go to the Montreal Comiccon dressed up as Wonder Woman!

My new best friend. ;)
  • debbieburris53
    debbieburris53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi, I would also like to be able to run. I weigh 200 lb. and always wanted to be able to run or walk in a race. That's my secret