my very secret goal...what's yours

Options

Replies

• Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    What beautiful stories :)
    My secret goal is to go hiking with my crush and not be on my inhaler the whole damn time! LOL
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    To be 30 on my next birthday!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to fit in a seat at Fenway Park again!
  • hheater
    hheater Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a bikini in my life. This is the year!!! Our anniversary is in August...and we're taking a trip around that time. I'd love to surprise him with a HAWT bikini. :)
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    to run a half marathon!
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To walk into Victoria secrets and not feel out of place and to actually fit into their clothes.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I haven't told anyone....but my secret goals are to run a marathon(after proper training of course) and wear a sports bra while I work out to show off my tattoos.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to make my fiance's jaw drop when he sees me next! He's deployed right now. And if I get to go to homecoming, I would LOVE to be able to wear a bikini!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would have said that my chances were pretty slim three years ago. But thanks to losing 149 pounds, two years of therapy and lots of hard work, I can now walk just using a cane. I could probably make across a bridge --not sure how long that one is:) So hang in there and keep trying. You just never know what can happen! Good luck!

I LOOOVE this!!! Way to go!

To be able to run. I am thinking bout doing the C25K program just to run for fun.
  • debbieburris53
    debbieburris53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi, I would also like to be able to run. I weigh 200 lb. and always wanted to be able to run or walk in a race. That's my secret
  • momtosandc
    Options
    So love that goal, Congrat's the weight you've already lost.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol if i told u it wouldnt be a secret anymore now would it?

hahahaha!!!

my goal isn't a secret to my friends... I'd like to be married again. It has nothing to do with my being more fit, but that's my dream... to be married. 10 years as a widow... I'm ready. :smile:

my fitness goal would be... to really run again. I used to run in college, daily! now? old age maybe? at 47 , I walk really fast! :wink: :laugh:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    To be 30 on my next birthday!

what?!?!?! you mean you're gonna skip 28 and 29?!?!?!
  • hbrv47
    hbrv47 Posts: 4
    Options
    At first it was always to be able to fit into my husbands jeans and make sure my wedding dress fits me (I try it on every year - 15 years now - to make sure it fits) Now.... have all the boys who called me fat during high school eat their own words!!!! I can still hear one of them....how sad :(
  • paletendril
    Options
    My secret goal is to be fit enough to do a trek to the Everest base camp for my 40th birthday in 2015. Always wanted to do it but never felt I was fit enough.
  • SMiller074
    SMiller074 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is kiss the 200s goodbye! It's been way too long since my weight started with a 1. I'd also really like to wear a bikini one day.
  • maglodee
    maglodee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to wear a sleeveless dress. I am way too self-conscious about my upper arms! They haven't seen the sun in over 20 years!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow now I feel seriously shallow for wanting visible collarbones...

LOL That's my goal and I'm stickin to it!

Mine too!!
  • LeahBlackketter
    Options
    My secret goal is to be a boxer, a real one. My personal trainer is a boxer and I've been working with him nearly 7 months. He's training me for a real fight some day...but I don't know how far I'll be able to go since I am 29, feeling old, have never been in shape in my life before now, and wondering if the best years for being an awesome boxer are behind me... I wish I had discovered how much I love it 15 years ago, but you can't re-do the past so I'm just having fun the way things are now.
  • sophielilirose
    Options
    My secret goal is to be able to have my partner look at me and see the girl he fell in love with 18 months ago again, not girl he loves unconditionally who has gained 30lbs. I want him to look at me and think 'wow' and be proud. That would be amazing.