Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Want a 25-calorie (per cup!) replacement for rice?

Replies

• MABEL733
    MABEL733 Posts: 33 Member
    BUMP
  • bump
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    no way really? i am so going to try this. i like rice but i love cauliflower. tomorrow i'm headed to get me some of that good flower! thank you so much
  • Dear Creative cauliflower cook,
    Thanks for sharing. this sounds wonderful and I enjoy cauliflower.
    Happy Cooking
    joyce
  • ebahde
    ebahde Posts: 89 Member
    Bump
  • Blessed_Mommy86
    Blessed_Mommy86 Posts: 52 Member
    I didn't read through the comments so I don't know if this has been addressed already... Do you think I could fool my veggie-hater of a husband into eating this and thinking it's actual rice? How close to the real thing is it?
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Huh. This seems interesting. Thanks for the tip. I'll try it!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    I love this, even though brown rice is much healthier this is even better. I think I'll try adding skim milk and truvia to mine for breakfast! Thanks!
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks for posting! BUMP
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Thanks for the idea... Will def try this. I was going to try my hand at homemade Asian food tomorrow (trying to reduce my sodium intake but I've been craving Chinese)...
  • pamelapeldo
    pamelapeldo Posts: 47 Member
    bump...love this idea!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Definitely going to have to try this...thanks!
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    bump
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    bump
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Bump :smile:
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Gonna try this. Thanks for posting.
  • skinnymoe1
    skinnymoe1 Posts: 16 Member
    OMG!! I had the shrimp creole with the cauli-rice last night and it was absolutely amazing. I think I even prefe the cauli-rice to real rice. I will be incorporating it into many of my meals. Thanks again.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Dunno why anyone would wanna swap potatoes or rice for cauliflower. bleugh cauliflower! I only eat the stuff if someone puts it on my plate. I would never chose it. bleugh bleugh bleugh :P :P hehehe
  • RnRBaker
    RnRBaker Posts: 3
    I'm gonna give it a shot why not....My wife and I like the mashed cauliflower...thanx
  • betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 176 Member
    sounds interesting, but i am a rice lover so ill give it a try.... hmmm now if someone could find me a cheat for cheese and tortillas...

Try baked kale as a supplement for chips - as for cheese.. maybe laughing cow lite cheese? or another light option.. or even better, make guacamole!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-kale-chips/