chatty morning people.....lol
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    People that annoy me. :laugh:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I drop my weights when I deadlift. It's a waste of strength to set them down nicely.

I wish mine banned....

Mullets.

Haha - this!

And I also hate the grunting/moaning that sounds like you're getting pleasured. You know who you are... and everyone else knows what I mean.
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    SPANDEX.

So with you on this one. Just because you can doesn't mean you should!!!:noway:
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I wish my gym would enforce the no scent policy :sick:
  • rayleansout
    rayleansout Posts: 234
    Options
    Not a dman thing, I like all the weirdness, secret affairs, and crazies makes going even more fun especially when you know everybody and they tell you everything. My gym should be a sitcom!!
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    People who don't wipe down their equipment after using it! So, SO gross! :\

recently saw this referred to as a snail trail. brings quite a mental image.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    exercise anorexics. I know it's a serious illness but it is hard to watch a skeletal girl kill herself on the elliptical for an hour.
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    People who take up machines and space while talking on the phone, reading, etc, etc... and never working up a sweat.
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    women who wear shorts so small and short you can see there vagina when they stretch. yes this bothers me, how would you feel if my stuff was hanging out all the time??
  • fifrocks
    fifrocks Posts: 14
    Options
    I wish my gym had a ban on...wearing makeup.

I hate being the only bummy-looking bare-face girl there. :/ but at least I know my workout isn't going to cause me a breakout!

I hear you, clearly you are not there to work out if you have that much make up on. The gym is not a place to meet a mate, you are there to exercise, and that doesn't look pretty if you do it right.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    People taking the middle of three machines. :mad:
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    People who sweat profusely and insist on wearing a skimpy tank top that doesn't absorb any of the sweat. I don't need to see drippy pits!
  • stone307
    stone307 Posts: 85
    Options
    CELL PHONES
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    everyone else but me

exactly!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm severely allergic to all fragrances & have passed out &/or had an asthma attack. A ban would have been nice but as it turned out I was the one who had to quit going to the gym.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Children.... which to me is ANYONE under 18.... (well, I could make an exception here and there, but it would be a case by case basis).

AND.... Mother's who have no freakin' sense and bring their 8 yr. old SON into the WOMEN'S locker room! There are FAMILY locker rooms just for this situation.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    women who wear shorts so small and short you can see there vagina when they stretch. yes this bothers me, how would you feel if my stuff was hanging out all the time??

You've seen someone's vagina?? Wow.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    ...On wearing a sports-bra as a top for women who have grab-able fat on their abdomen. There is 1 young girl who does this. Since she’s like 19 with a bellybutton ring I guess she feels she is hot stuff but her blubber literally has some overhang onto her pants, ewww! Keep it covered until you have something worthy to show off. It’s possible she weighed a lot more so now she is hot stuff compared to her former self but unless you keep a before photo tagged to your back all we see is gross squish, no thanks.
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Fill in the blank!

(For me it's dudes who slam the weights down in the weight room)

oh ya! I find that so rude.

I have had them put a ban on eating food at the gym. Im allergic to bananas and I kept seeing the same guy walking on the treadmill eating a banana! WTH? I now have to worry about what this guy touched so I don't touch it? Im not deathly allergic, but I sure don't like looking like I was beat by a cheese grater.