Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• beethann
    beethann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Seeing inches lost! Looking down and noticing the tone in my arms. I don't think my arms have been this skinny EVER and I KNOW they have never been this toned! Seeing indents in my armpits and in my thighs!

I've had nothing BUT NSV's! LOL so I'm PROUD of these things!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory....and right now mine is the in-between sizes thing. I just bought pants 2 weeks ago and there are already baggy and sloppy looking but I'm not small enough for the next size down...ugh!!
    This one! I bought new pants for work, literally 2 weekends ago. I purposely bought them tighter than I wanted them to be, thinking they would fit perfectly after a few pounds. This morning I was fixing my hair and looked down to find my pants were halfway down my hips! I really shouldn't complain, but I can't believe 2 weeks made that much of a difference!
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I haven't had to move my car seat up yet, but the seatbelt fastens a lot easier.
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Definitely the loose rings thing and, similarly, I lost my watch on Monday - it was the kind with the stretchy metal band and had been very loose for some time now but apparently my hand/wrist has now shrunk to the point that my watch was able to slip right off my hand without me noticing. It wasn't a particularly fancy or expensive watch but I liked it and I'm bummed it fell off.

Also, plumber's butt. I have had to resort to buying 'Granny panties' so I'm not flashing half the world when I bend down to put paper in the copier at work or whatever.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

I have so many of these right now, but don't want to buy new ones while I am still losing. So I wear a lot of skirts these days.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am cold all the time now that I don't have as much blubber to keep me warm.
  • LawRahB
    LawRahB Posts: 12
    Options
    another sort of irritating NSV is having to work harder to burn more calories! but that means i'm improving in fitness! :smile:

^^^THIS!^^^
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Some of my shoes no longer fit!! :grumble: They flip off the back of my heel.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    To me, there is no irritating NSV. I love all NSV!!!!
  • merbock
    merbock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wearing my tightest yoga pants to workout and having to pull them up every other minute!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes... and already mentioned...loose rings. Just can not get the stone part to stay up in the center where it belongs...I really need to give in and get them all sized.
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wedding ring falling off in shower, pool, or hot tub (one time took 5 minutes to find at the bottom)

^^^ This ^^^ My ring has not fallen off but it is very loose and I am afraid one of these days it will....
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Being the one person all of my friends turn to for weight loss and work out advice.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    hehe love these!

Mine- My favorite dresses are too freakin' big and I need a nice one for my grandfather's 90th birthday coming up. We're going to a dance for him and I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy a new dress. lol
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    Definitely being between sizes. I'm down one pants size since I started, and yesterday I was getting annoyed b/c I had to keep pulling my pants up when I realized, I HAD TO KEEP PULLING MY PANTS UP! LOL I know my thighs are still too big to drop another size, though, even though my waist is apparently already there. :P
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would complain about the work slacks being too baggy, but I do all my dress clothes shopping at thrift stores - so I can't complain too much. Plus, it's pretty awesome to have pants that used to be too tight that are now slipping a bit.

I'll take it!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory....and right now mine is the in-between sizes thing. I just bought pants 2 weeks ago and there are already baggy and sloppy looking but I'm not small enough for the next size down...ugh!!

Congrats on your NSV too :)

This!!! I hate being between sizes! My clothes don't fit but I also don't want to go out and spend lots of money on clothes when I'm still losing. I've already done it once and those clothes are big too! I'm happy that I'm getting thinner, but it is annoying:)
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    another sort of irritating NSV is having to work harder to burn more calories! but that means i'm improving in fitness! :smile:

Oh I can't wait for that!!
  • toasterlisa
    toasterlisa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    For those in between sizes, check out our local thrift stores. Our Hospice thrift store is great because the rich ladies take clothes there that still have the price tags on them :-) And today is 50% off all clothes, so most things are only a couple of dollars!

For those losing rings, GET THEM RESIZED!!! The NSV joy of having sloppy rings will be totally negated if you lose a precious or cherished piece of jewelry. Or go to the jeweler and ask for those little plastic sizer things to keep your rings a little more snug.

My non-scale-victory is when friends that I haven't seen in a while mention how good I look. Some have said, Are you taller? You look younger! Have you done something different with your hair? And some actually say, You've lost weight. I love that :-)

Best wishes to everyone on their health and wellness journey!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pants don't fit; I'm cold; AND

Messes up my bouyancy in the pool. Fat floats more than muscle. Can't float.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!