Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My hubby calls me droopy drawers LOL. It's annoying to use a belt or pull them up every 5 min, but the next size down makes me have camel toe.....
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Having people assume when I go to the bathroom after eating a meal with friends at a restaurant that I must have been in there puking. They must miss the 5 glasses of water I down while waiting for the meal to be served.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I don't want the snacks in my office desk drawer. And I hate wasting money, lol!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Being the one person all of my friends turn to for weight loss and work out advice.

Awesome!
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    I am cold all the time now that I don't have as much blubber to keep me warm.

^^This…and the lower HR. Lower HR=Lower Calorie burn. It takes so much to get my HR up now, which keeps me looking for new ways to intensify my workouts. The joys of weight loss and fitness.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    That I almost need to buy new bras. (When you are a 36H it is an expensive proposition)
    I feel (some of) your pain, being a ("mere") 44F. Do I buy new bras now, or should I wait unti the situation is truly dire?
    (contemplating just buying a really, really wide Ace bandage) (no, not really ;) )
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Always freaking cold... Especially these darn legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BRRRRRRR* LOL
  • ashjonnatp
    Options
    i dont take compliments well i have lost 40lbs and going but i get embarassed when people compliment me on my weight loss. I know that CRAZY!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    That I almost need to buy new bras. (When you are a 36H it is an expensive proposition)

^^^^This! None of mine fit me anymore. I have to wear 2 when I workout so I'm not constantly adjusting. Hate to waste the money since my band size keeps going down.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my irritating NSV is in just 1.5 weeks of doing insanity I have to now take off my fav choker I never take off because it is so loose around my neck it flaps up an down and hits my chin... yaaaa but boo :O(
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

This - A bra for us girls with bigger ta ta's are very expensive
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    @purple pants - You may be able to have those taken in by a professional alterations seamstress. Jeans alterations tend to be $pricey$, but if it's worth it to you...

@those with floppy fancy dresses and upcoming non-floppy fancy dress occasions -
    Those can be taken in too, usually for a not-so-pricey price.
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

^^^ This! Also my chest is shrinking :sad:

Both of these!
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Being able to paint my toes without my tummy being in the way!

Love this one! Will be happy when I'm there!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

Lol! me too! I just fold the waist band over to help hold them up..............ahahahahahaha:bigsmile:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    All my clothes are too big. This is good, but I don't really have money for the new wardrobe I'm beginning to need...
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Being able to paint my toes without my tummy being in the way!

<3 this!!!! sooo true!
  • dis5150
    dis5150 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I hit goodwill or salvation army for "new to me" jeans and pants on the way down! Will celebrate with some new, new ones when I am there!! :)

16621806.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Hoegers
    Hoegers Posts: 17
    Options
    I've had to replace my wardrobe a couple of times over the last eight months. Thank goodness for consignment stores. I also had to buy a new wedding ring as I lost mine a week ago. FYI listen to your spouse when they tell you to stop wearing it until you get it sized because you are going to lose it otherwise. It is simpler in the long run and you don't have to listen to I told you so!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    i dont take compliments well i have lost 40lbs and going but i get embarassed when people compliment me on my weight loss. I know that CRAZY!

No!!! Not at all!!! I'm to the point where I wish they would STOP noticing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!