Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm also between sizes in jeans, and while jogging to the loo at the airport the other day they started sliding down! I had to hitch them up while moving! Could have been mighty embarrassing if I hadn't caught them in time.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I am working really hard at the gym this morning and someone comes over to say I look so much smaller (yay!!!) and she wanted to discuss what it is I'm doing each day. I was thinking "oh man, not right now~ I'm exercising!" ????? What, a few years ago I never, ever exercised. This is a small miracle... someone is interupting my workout and I'm annoyed?? I stopped and completely gave this woman 100% of my attention with a big smile on my face. Then as quick as I could I resumed my workout lol.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Also, now that I think about it:
    Watch & wedding ring are way too loose
    no more 2 days of knee pain after a hockey game
    had to adjust my hockey helmet because it kept sliding down too close to me eyes
    constantly pulling my pants up
    a lot of my work shirts look like circus tents now
  • AntuanR
    AntuanR Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    having to hold my pants up going down the stairs because if I don't they'll fall down
    Another nsv - a man getting off the treadmill when he saw me in the cardio area...he says "It's all yours, I'll move to the other one. I know this one is yours!"
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I spent a pretty penny on new jeans and undies over the weekend because everything I had got too big. Not crazy about the money spent but totally loving the smaller sizes.
  • raquelott
    raquelott Posts: 14
    Options
    I have the same problem. Haven't lost much yet, but what I did lose are from the wrong places! My butt, feet.... I do have the saggy bottom look too, and I really don't feel I need to lose any if much weight there... it's all in the middle!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Instinctively thinking everyone I pass in the stairwell at work is a jerk for not moving over to let me go by because I clearly take up a lot of space...wait, not anymore.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    From a guy:

Having all the women I work with reminding me over and over again how much easier it is for a guy to loose weight. Well, these 30 pounds (most from before MFP) didn't just fall off ladies - I worked them off.
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for ages to find a watch to fit my chubby wrist and one that I tried on ages ago and didn't fit, now fits :) Don't like the watch anymore though
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everything in my closet is too big for me...now I gotta save up for a new wardrobe..geesh :D
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    All of my clothes are too big, including the ones that 3 months ago I didn't have a chance of fitting my fat self into 3 months ago. My freaking bras are too big round my ribs so they twist up all the time, even on the tightest setting. And with my hubby in the hospital I don't have the time, money, or desire to go shopping for new clothes.
    Also, my wedding ring flys off every time I move my hand even a little bit so now I have to wear it on a chain around my neck.
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    inbetween sizes, smaller pants give a muffin top and next size up I can't fill in the butt area and have to cinch up my belt.

Totally agree with this. Drives me crazy!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I was so happy that my pants were loose, I no longer had red pant marks on my stomach when I got up from sitting so I bought new smaller pants.. and now I have red pant marks on my stomach again because they fit when I stand up but a little tight when I sit! lol Hopefully they will be loose too soon!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Having the saggy pants syndrome in my work pants. But I refuse to buy new ones until I get much closer to my goal. Sigh! Just have to keep cinching up the belt.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    All my nice clothes no longer fit, way too baggy. Which is great but now I hardly have any nice clothes and refuse to spend the money on new ones that will just get big as well.
    Also my wedding ring keeps sliding off in the shower or while doing dishes or washing hands.
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    CHEFCH♥ZZ Posts: 127
    Options
    feeling your panties sag under your pants!!! its impossible to pull them up and be inconspicuous!!:laugh:
  • raquelott
    raquelott Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes, that! How your body loses fat in the "wrong places". Boobs, butt....
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Cold! So cold, all of the time. Oh, and running enough that all of my socks get holes in them.
  • Rhami1
    Rhami1 Posts: 23
    Options
    It was pouring rain last week when I ran out to take my son to school...when I got home I realized my pant legs were soaked...I'd say they got longer...or at least they're a whole lot longer on me and drag on the ground....I don't want to buy more now, when it's so close to capri weather!! Hmn...wonder if I may even wear *gasp* SHORTS this summer!? :happy:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    All the cute skirts I had made for me the first time I lost weight now are too big, even though I'm 5 lbs heavier than before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!