how long have you been married (or ...)

Options

Replies

• lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This April I'll be together 29 years..... Marrier 19 of those....
    I was just a baby when we meet....
    And On March 2nd, we just became Grandparents to a beautiful baby boy!!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Met when I was 16 married when I was 19.........20yrs ago!! Still blissfully happy

That's my youngest in he pic with us, so still active too! Lol
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My husband and I got together during his Senior year and my sophmore year in highschool.
    We got married 1 month after I graduated 2 1/2 years later. We have been happily married now for 10 1/2 years.
    We have had our differences, but have always stuck together and stuck it out. We have 5 beautiful children!!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    11 years and hopefully a lifetime more to come...
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Married 9+ years. It has been tough, but I think at this point we are done talking about divorce. We're going to stick it out through it all.
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Knew hubby a month and a half before we married. Will be 13 years in November
  • paletendril
    Options
    In October I will have been with my high school sweetheart for 21 years.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    My wife and I met on my 21st birthday (she was the date of a friend of mine for the debauchery). We have been together for roughly 9 years. Married 3.5 years.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    we have been together for 10 years and married 6 years
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Married almost 4 months. :laugh:

Friends for 3 years, dated a little over a year when we got married.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    been together for a little over 8 years, married for 7
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been together 10 years, but we only got married 2 years ago. So far, so good, lol. But you have me scared for next year haha!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Together since December 2002 and married since June 2004 so together almost 10 years and married almost 8. I couldn't picture my life without him since I was 18 when we started dating.. We knew eachother a month before we started dating and 6 months before we got engaged.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I gave it my best shot, tried to make it work, refused to admit it wasn't, gave it the old college try against all better judgement AND STILL held out (I'm stubborn even though it was clearly over) and went back for more punishment. All told....16 years and counting down the tubes. Boy times flies doesn't it? Not to say there weren't good parts though, that's why I tried.
  • SuzyQq02
    SuzyQq02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Married for 4 and a half years, together for nearly 8, known each other for nearly 10.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    No. Just no.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've been with my Fiance for 6+ years and we've been engaged for 5+ years......I believe now that he only asked me to marry him because I was pregnant. Now 3 kids later we're still not married, even though I have had a wedding planned twice already, he just dragged his feet about the whole thing and paper work never got filed and yeah, so I don't know what's happening now.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Married at 18 and now 41 and going through a divorce. 22 years. Not many of which was happy. I stayed for the usual reasons I suppose. It was expected, I thought someday we'd be happy, I didnt want my son to have to deal with that as I had to when young, and because I always put everyone else's happiness before my own.

I can't do any of that anymore. My son is 20 and I need some happiness.
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    Together for 22, married for 17. Some days it's a challenge, some days are amazing. I wouldn't change any of them.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Married 13 years! Been together for 17;)