30 Day Shred

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I am on L1,D2; however, I am also Turbo Jamming and doing pilates with this workout. It's a great workout and I WILL do 30 days!!! Good luck to all:)
  • sfmommy
    sfmommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this too!
  • etkahler
    etkahler Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3/Level 1. I've started this a couple times before, but I'm really hoping to make it through all 30 days this time! Hoping that posting on this board will help me out!
  • Yasmin_Pena
    Yasmin_Pena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing the 30DS & Jillian's 6 week abs on and off. First I was doing the workouts after work but there were days I was too tired or lazy to do my workout, but recently started doing the workouts in the morning. Starting tomorrow I will start level 1 day 1 to keep me motivated and complete the 30 day's! Anyone else starting tomorrow or tonight? Add me:happy:
  • Yasmin_Pena
    Yasmin_Pena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is the 30day shred with Jilian Michaels ?

Yes, I bought my video on Amazon, but Im sure you can find it at Target or Walmart
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I attempted this on 02/01/12 and made it to day 8 and injured my knee. I thought it was just soreness from the strenuous workout.. Nope!! I tore something in there..xray is showing foreign body floating around along with fluid on the knee. Just watch Jillian and do those lunges correctly, lol! However, in 8 days I lost 5 lbs and 6.5 inches!! :-)
  • ebeatty143
    Options
    I am day 5 level 1 too. It's tough but I feel great after doing it. I have started & stopped this DVD so many times but I am committed to it this time! I am trying not to weigh in until day 10, but its tough. I am a numbers girl.
  • Onkel_Gazpacho
    Options
    I really want to start the 30 day shred, but Im such a lazy guy :happy:
    I know i have to do workouts, but my brain says: This is really going to be troublesome :devil:.
    What is your motivation?
  • kyrasmum
    kyrasmum Posts: 50
    Options
    Just about to do day 4 level 1. I'm dreading it as yesterday I really struggled through it! What day does it start getting easier?
    Oh and anyone else doing the shred feel fee to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • pebbles0927
    pebbles0927 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1, Day 3.....sticking with it so far, looking forward to doing it again tomorrow morning! The soreness is starting to subside a little!
  • Julienotclever
    Options
    started it yesterday so tomorrow will be level 1 day 3! it certainly works you! i dont have hand weights so am using big cans of chunky soup until i get to a shop that sells them :-) I'm also doing couch to 5k and did week 7 run 2 today before 30 ds and have been wobbly all day - but hopefully the results will be worth it :-)
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today!! Very excited to see what happens to my jiggly bits!
  • ADthatsme
    ADthatsme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YAY! I have started and stopped a bunch of times, lets commit to finishing it this time!!
  • ADthatsme
    ADthatsme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing couch to 5k too!! I just started I am on Day 3 Week 1 of that :-) have you noticed a huge difference in your endurance??
  • Julienotclever
    Options
    @ hendriza - re couch25k - huge increase in endurance - i am running 25 mins without stopping now - even though i found weeks 2 and 3 hard! it really does work amazingly - i'm also swimming twice a week too and im sure the running is helping with that too as i started out doing 40 lengths (25m pool) of breaststroke - now i do 50 lengths alternating 1 lap breaststroke and 1 lap freestyle so that has improved hugely - good luck!
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi all, first post on the forums. I am on day 6 of 30 day Shred. I'm very overweight and ready to change. I really need to lose about 100lbs (I'm 5'8" and 'big boned' and my ideal weight is about 160lbs). However, I'm more concerned with toning up/getting stronger than seeing numbers change on the scale, if that makes sense. I am already noticing a difference, I feel like I'm standing taller, and my belly seems a little smaller (if I stopped holding it in it looked like I was heavily pregnant!). Can I really be seeing a difference already?

Any tips for how to help foot cramps? After the cardio from Circuit 1 (Level 1), my feet just start cramping so badly - especially on the strength in circuits 2 and 3. It's not my arches that cramp it's kind of the underneath and side of my foot? I've changed tennis shoes and no help. Any ideas for me?
  • kyrasmum
    kyrasmum Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi Amby welcome to the forum. I started the day shred monday last week, but not been doing it every day so I'm on day 7.
    From now on doing it every day. It's definitely possible you are seeing a difference especially if you are eating healthy, because I see a difference too. As for the foot cramps I'm not sure, but I use my running shoes and not experiencing any difficulties. Any way goos luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend if you want :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!