The difference weight lifting makes....

Options

Replies

• Ccallahan01
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I have been working out for 3 weeks and although the number on the scale is barely moving, I have noticed my clothes don't fit as snug and even in the mirror by body is looking smaller. I take two 1 hour body sculpting in addition to 2 muscle toning/cardio classes per week. These picts really make me feel better about myself and what I am starting to see as an accomplishment.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I started Feb. 2, and though I don't think the changes would be that noticeable in pics, stuff is starting to change. I really enjoy the lifting.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Why is #3 wearing boys underwear? :indifferent:
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So who is the girl in the black bikini? I want to know what she did to get her *kitten* to look like that!
    If I had to guess I'd say deep squats, deadlifts and maybe lunges.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! I've been slowly putting on weight as I'm lifting. I *know* it's ok, but you know...sometimes..it's still hard when you see the numbers going up.

Thanks!!!!

ps. my bum looks so much better thanks to Squats!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Another great post! Love seeing the great examples- worth a million words :)

I wish MFP would implement a body fat ticker instead of weight- or even 'inches lost'.
    Inches would be good, but chasing after body fat % numbers is not very productive, in my opinion(given the inherent lack of accuracy and the fact that the bottom line is how you really look).

How about a Ticker for when you have hit your goal weight and are trying to put on mass? Now that would be nice!
  • Mandakat17
    Mandakat17 Posts: 105
    Options
    bump
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I needed this today for sure! Thanks for posting!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome post! Love it! Don't be afraid to lift heavy.

And OP, I've seen your thread. You look awesome. I think your pics deserve to be up here also.
  • FainJ
    FainJ Posts: 25
    Options
    bump
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Another great post! Love seeing the great examples- worth a million words :)

I wish MFP would implement a body fat ticker instead of weight- or even 'inches lost'.
    Inches would be good, but chasing after body fat % numbers is not very productive, in my opinion(given the inherent lack of accuracy and the fact that the bottom line is how you really look).

How about a Ticker for when you have hit your goal weight and are trying to put on mass? Now that would be nice!

This suggestion has been posted, and Steven said they are working on it (not sure why it's hard, I don't know much about codes but really...)
  • kantone999
    kantone999 Posts: 174
    Options
    GREAT explanation!
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    I don't get the whole women with muscles thing.. sorry, it turns me right off :-/ Shapely is lovely but muscles are just not womanly. That tight round butt i would kill for, but can you get that without the rest following?
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Love this! !
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, so gonna start lifting weights, so want one of those butts! lol