Looking Good For Christmas!

Options

Replies

• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    TGIF!!!

I am really looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow I donate blood and I am hoping with my complete change in diet it brought my iron levels up. Last time I donated I was only 2 points above the acceptable minimum limit so it was a close one but at least I was above and got to donate. I have always been slightly to moderately anemic so it tends to be hit or miss with me.

I hope to get a hike in on Sunday if the weather is good. We have some pretty amazing trails and gorges here to hike in so I usually end up taking lots of pictures.

Today, I am having a mostly fruit day because I think my body is clogged up with too many grain foods at the moment. I don't process grains very well.

Anyway, have a great weekend all and good luck!!!!

Tammy
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Im in

i have been planning to loose weight since last dec. n it never happened
    this time have to be serious

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 140.5

I am so glad that you are here and holding yourself accountable. You can do this and we are all here to help you.
    Have a grea weekend.
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Breakfast was a WW English muffin with 1Tbspoon peanut butter and a SF NF Carmel latte.

Lunch was 12 pieces of sushi.

Workout tonight is ChaLean Extreme Burn circuit 3 (on week 2 if there are any other CEers on here)
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So I was going through some pictures last night and I came across one that was from last year. I can't believe I let myself go so much. I look terrible, I have lost about 15 pounds since then but I still have a lot to go. When I started dating my fiance I was 110-115 lbs in 2005 and last year I reached 151 lbs. I am hoping to get around 120 but most days it just seems impossible.

My biggest issue is I am an emotional eater. Whenever I get stressed I eat chocolate and cookies

Today I have only eatten one cookie. I had oatmeal for breakfast and cherries for a snack and just had some yogurt.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I had Special K with red berries with skim milk and a large timmy's coffe with double milk for breakfast, lunch was a lean cuisine panini (mmmm ... I love those) and a source vanilla tango yogurt, I snacked on a banana and now I'm enjoying a macintosh apple. So far a good day with the food ... and I'm lucky, I like water now, so I've pretty much had my days worth. I want to wish everyone a Happy Friday and a great Weekend. Does anyone have some fun weekend plans. I'll be going on the Niagara on the Lake Jet Boat ride tonight followed by a BBQ. I'm happy to hear that they'll have some healthy choices for me there ... and I also have Monday off of work so my BFF and I are heading to Toronto for the day ... in the morning we're learning how to drive a segway just for the heck of it, then a nice lunch, then off to the Kensington market in the afternoon. I would love to hear some of your weekend plans.
  • oohnee1
    oohnee1 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in!!! I want to lose 19lbs, so I should be able to get it done by Christmas!

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 149
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23

228288.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    I have had 4 glasses of water today so far!!! I am drinking my 5th right now.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    hello folks. just wishing all of you a healthy and happy weekend,
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I had Special K with red berries with skim milk and a large timmy's coffe with double milk for breakfast, lunch was a lean cuisine panini (mmmm ... I love those) and a source vanilla tango yogurt, I snacked on a banana and now I'm enjoying a macintosh apple. So far a good day with the food ... and I'm lucky, I like water now, so I've pretty much had my days worth. I want to wish everyone a Happy Friday and a great Weekend. Does anyone have some fun weekend plans. I'll be going on the Niagara on the Lake Jet Boat ride tonight followed by a BBQ. I'm happy to hear that they'll have some healthy choices for me there ... and I also have Monday off of work so my BFF and I are heading to Toronto for the day ... in the morning we're learning how to drive a segway just for the heck of it, then a nice lunch, then off to the Kensington market in the afternoon. I would love to hear some of your weekend plans.
    My weekend will not be nearly as fun as your. I will be cleaning house and working out. I have a Partylite party on Tuesday and I need to do some major cleaning. We just bought this house the beginning of May and it is a mess. Guess I will be getting in some extra exercise with moving boxes and such. I hope you have a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I so need to do this. Time for me to jump back on the wagon and Christmas would be awesome to be 46lbs lighter!!!!

Starting weight approx 180
    Goal weight 134 by Christmas

Can it be done?????:ohwell:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Had a quiet evening tonight. Went for my run/walk after work and then went to my in laws and had a campfire.

The tall ships are in the city for the weekend so hubby and I are thinking about going down and enjoying that. I am going to start the day with my jog/walk and I imagine I will get a lot of walking in on the boardwalk and around the city. :smile: It should be a great day :love:

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options

The tall ships are in the city for the weekend so hubby and I are thinking about going down and enjoying that. I am going to start the day with my jog/walk and I imagine I will get a lot of walking in on the boardwalk and around the city. :smile: It should be a great day :love:

Where do you live, because the Tall ships are here where I am too!!! I am in Nova Scotia
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options

Where do you live, because the Tall ships are here where I am too!!! I am in Nova Scotia

Must be tall ship fever because they are in a city nearby me too in Ontario...lol.
  • sjmay
    Options
    I'm also in Nova Scotia! Very neat!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Too funny,
  • sjmay
    Options
    Right on, well great to meet you! :smile:
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    I am up already to finish studying for my last teaching certification test this afternoon. To treat myself and calm my nerves I have had a toaster strudel this morning. I will have some oatmeal and yogurt in just a little while. I am hoping to get a work out in before I have to leave but we will see how the morning goes!

Keep in mind just because we have the weekend off from our regular weekly routine doesn't mean we take off eatting healthy and working out!!

Drink lots of water! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Morning all ... Jacqueline0821; good luck with your certification test. So, last night's jet boat ride was just awesome. I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic, fast, exhilerating, wet, wet, wet, wet, ride. It was way fun. I don't know how much calories it burns but it does get your heart rate up.
  • Renee973
    Renee973 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm in too! I have some weight to lose, but my ultimate goal is to be living a healthier lifestyle by Christmas. Right now I weigh 133 and would love to shed 13 lbs to put me at 120. For breakfast I had cheerios and a bottle of water. It's all I had that I could eat in the car. :smile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I am up already to finish studying for my last teaching certification test this afternoon. To treat myself and calm my nerves I have had a toaster strudel this morning. I will have some oatmeal and yogurt in just a little while. I am hoping to get a work out in before I have to leave but we will see how the morning goes!

Keep in mind just because we have the weekend off from our regular weekly routine doesn't mean we take off eatting healthy and working out!!

Drink lots of water! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:

You are so right. Weekends are the hardest for me. I have instructed my fiance' to tell me know if I want something that I shouldn't. He is not good at telling me no, so this will be hard for both of us.
    I had my protein shake with fresh cherries this morning.
    Have a great weekend everybody.:bigsmile: